Chapter 2

Dominic's POV:

"I'm giving you one last chance to tell our boss who did you give the goods to. " The low life shook his head furiously, ever still reluctant to spill the beans.

"No?" Grey walked over to his acquaintance, pulling the guy up by his hair.

"Stop! Don't!" He stared at his acquaintance in fear as Grey ran a blade over the person's neck.

"Gonna tell?" His acquaintance stared at him pleadingly with his eyes but that guy still remained silent.

"Do you know?" The guy's acquaintance nod frantically, causing the low life to snarl at him.

"Get rid of this rubbish and bring him over." Grey threw the guy's acquaintance on front of me before dragging the other away.

"Tell me everything. "

"H-He sold it to Mr C-Colins as he was willing to pay a higher price for them. So he thought that he can pocket the extra money earned to soend on his drugs. I told him not to but he just don't listen." He rambled out everything honestly as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Death or whip."

"Not death sir! I have two kids and a wife to feed! Please Sir!"

"Grey! Give him ten. Don't appear before me ever again. Got it?" He nodded obediently before going down to the dungeons with Grey.

"Urgh...I'm sore." Grey groans as he popped his neck.

"Let's grab some coffee and snacks. I'm famished." Staring at his bloodied shirt and shorts...maybe after he changes out. Pointing at his soiled clothes with a pointed look on my face, he blushed slightly before running to grab a change of clothes. Yes he blushed. He gets embarrassed easily despite looking tough and all.

He's gay and so am I. But we're not together that's for sure. We're both dominants so it isn't going to go well.

"I'm done! Let's roll!"

"Where?"

"Maybe the cafe down the road? I hear they sell good coffee and pastries. Just thinking about it makes me hungry. Faster, let's go. The sooner we go, the sooner we reach and the sooner we get some yummy goodness!" Jumping excitedly like a little kid, he latched his arm around mine before dragging us to our bikes.

 The sooner we go, the sooner we reach and the sooner we get some yummy goodness!" Jumping excitedly like a little kid, he latched his arm around mine before dragging us to our bikes

Dominic's bike^

"Last one there will pay!" He shouted as he speeded off before me. Oh sweetheart, I'm so going to kick your ass so badly.

"Nooooo! I take back my words! Come on Dom, don't do this to me." I smirked in victory as he trudged behind me in defeat. Free treat for me.

"Too bad."

"Welcome to the Ranch!" A woman behind the counter welcomed us warmly as she attended to the other customers. Why did we never come here before? This place feels so homey and the atmosphere is just perfect for relaxation.

"Hello, I'm Jonathan, may I take your order?" A guy around 20 stood in front of us with a notepad in his hand, waiying for our orders.

"May I have a chocolate muffin, a plate of chocolate cream puffs and a cup of black coffee, strong and with sugar? Thanks." He quickly jotted down my order before jotting down Grey's order.

"That's a lot of chocolate you had ordered, Dom." Grey stared at me wide eyed as he gawked at my choice of food.

"Chocolate is nice."

"Yeah but you can't eat so much chocolate at once!" Giving him a pointed look which means shut the fuck up, he shut his mouth immediately while raising his hand in surrender.

"Here you go. Enjoy." The Jonathan dude placed our food down before rushing off to other tables.

"Oh my, this is heaven." I moaned in disbelief as the chocolaty delight spread in my mouth, creating an orgasmic feel in my mouth. This is so much better than other cafes' chocolates!

"Good right?" Grey asks smugly as he eyed my reaction.  I can only agree with him. This is awesome.Raising my hand, I called for a waiter to see the same Jonathan dude rushing towards us.

"Yes Sir, how may I help you?"

"Who made all these chocolate treats?"

"Oh that would be our boss. Are there any problems with it?" He questions worried.

"Oh no. Opposite in fact. These are awesome." He grins widely before agreeing with me.

"Our boss makes the best chocolates in this town! Would you like to meet him?" Saying a 'please', he ran off excitedly to find his boss.

"There he is boss!" I look over to his voice only to land my eyes in the most gorgeous looking guy ever. The way he rubs his eyes as if he juat woke up is so cute and the way he yawns is like a little kitten. Cute.

I want him, he'll make a good submissive with some training.  

Grey^

Grey^