Chapter 16

As you all can see, I'm rushing through this book yesterday so pardon me if there is a lot of vocab or grammar mistakes.  Thanks for reading till now. Love ya'll. 

Dominic's POV:

Opening the doors to kitten's cafe, I stepped in only to receive weird looks from his female staff. "Hi, can you call for Anthony?" I requested politely but she only returned me with a quizzical look.

"Didn't you ask your friend to bring boss to you?" Huh? What is she talking about?

"I'm sorry but what are you talking about?"

"Just now a guy came in claiming to be your friend and he said that he will be taking Anthony to meet you since your car...shit, you don't drive." Realizing the situation, fear ran through my veins. 

"Let me check the security camera. He may be in danger. Quick!" Racing to the back of the shop, she passed me the remote to the camera as I played back the recording.

"That's him!" She exclaimed when a man came into view. 

"Can you zoom in?" She nodded quickly before zooming in to his side frame. Shit shit shit!

"Do you know him?" Before I can even reply, my legs have already taken me to my bike in a split second. 

G for Grey and D for Dominic

G: Hello?

D: Grey! Track Aaron down now and send me his location.

G: The Aaron?

D: Yes! That fucking bastard!

G: Huh? What's happening?

D: Just track him down! He took Anthony!

G: Fine but you come back! You can't go without backup! It will be suicide!

D: Urgh! Fine! I'll be back in 10.

Speeding down the road, I took a sharp u-turn and went back home in record time. Please stay safe kitten. I'll save you soon. 

 ✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★ 

  The cell Anthony's in ^ just imagine it to be half the size

Urgh...my head hurts. Where am I? Why is it so dark in here?

"Oh? Seems like you're awake." The same man from before walked towards me with a sinister look.

"W-What do you w-want?"  I tried to push my self backwards when he walked in but the task was made difficult as both my legs and hands are tied up.

"Excellent question! I want answers. Since you're Dominic's pet, you should know what I want."

"I'm not his pet and why should I even answer your questions?"

"Oh? Not his pet? Are you sure?" He chuckled evilly before grabbing two chairs into the empty cell which I'm kept in. Tossing one to me, he snapped his finger and two bulky men appeared from no wear.

"Tie him up. Tightly." His eyes glint brightly under the light like a sharp blade as the two men advanced towards me. 

"No! Get away! Let go!" I struggled and kicked but they were unaffected by my actions. As soon as they cut the ropes of my arms and legs, they replaced they with new ones, tying my limbs so tightly to the chair, I hissed in pain as my skin felt like they're being burnt.

"Ooo! That's such a nice expression. Yes, show me more pain." He taunted, causing me to toughen my act.

"Aww...no more pain?" This guy sounds like a freaking sadist!

"What do you want." I gritted out in annoyance as he just sat back against his chair comfortably.

"I want answers. Simple as that."

"W-What if I d-don't answer?" He shrugged before whistling and one of the guy from before came back with a knife.

"What do you feel about getting stabbed? It's actually very exciting if you ask me. The pain and the blood. The pain especially. You'll love it."

"N-No."

"NO?" He raised his voice while watching me closely. " You know what, I don't have much time left. I ask you a question, you answer. You lie or don't answer, he'll stab you. Where? I don't know and I don't care, he chooses." He points at the scary looking guy beside him before throwing his chair away and squatting down.

"Question 1, how much is he bidding?"

"Bidding? F-For what?"

"Don't act stupid. The painting. How much will he be bidding?"

"I d-don't know. I really don't know!" He sighs in annoyance before waving to the big guy. No...no! "Don't! I really don't- Arghhhh!" I screamed in pain when he stabbed down hard onto my arm without mercy. Tears rolled down my face as I begged him to stop but he just smirked in delight. Dom! I need you! Where are you? I'm scared. I'm really scared.

"So...how much?" He said forcefully this time. What can I say? I really don't know what he is talking about!

"I don't know, please let me go. I beg you. Let me- Arghhhh!" Before I can even complete my sentence, the guy stabbed down into my thigh without batting an eye. Blood...so much blood. Blood flowed out freely from my wounds as I started to feel lighter second by second. I've never recovered fast from my injuries and stab wounds like this are much worse.

"Aww, little baby going to sleep already? Oh well, I'll be back tomorrow for answers." He grabbed my chin firmly, making me look into his eyes. He's sick.

"Help me get some answers out would you." He cut the ropes off, causing me to fall on the ground, unable to move from the intense pain. 

"Have fun." He crackled loudly before slamming the door shut. Immediately, the man kicked into my stomach and back relentlessly before turning me around on my back before slamming his boots on my chest. My eyes rolled back as my sight blurred. Pain. I-I can't breathe. Can't...breathe...save me...Dom... 

Once again, darkness claimed me into its world. Where are you Dominic...