Chapter 11

Dominic's POV:

"Do you think roses are fine?" I asked Grey as I stared at the wide variety of flowers around me in daze. There's too many of them. I wonder how people can just enter and leave with a bouquet so quickly. I'm seriously amazed.

"Ya." He replied shortly without looking up from his phone.

"I wonder which colours he'll like...red? White? Yellow?" Will he prefer bright colours or neutral ones...what if he don't even like flowers? But he seems like someone who likes flowers...

"Ya." He replied again while typing, obviously not hearing a word of mine. I asked him what colours, he gave me a 'ya'... I wonder how does a 'ya' colour look like.

"Can you stop saying 'ya' ? It's not helping me at all." Why did I even bring a flower idiot with me to choose flowers? I could have chose someone else but noooo...I chose him. What the hell is wrong with me?

"We've been here for an hour already! This is the longest time I've stayed in a flower shop!" Says the one who is the one that is so useless and couldn't even help me...but did I seriously take so long?

"Did I really take that long?"

"Yes! You looked from up to down, left to right, basically searched the whole freaking shop three times already and you still can't decide!"

"Sorry but I can't help it. I just want it to be perfect for him..."

"If he really likes you, even if you turned up with all your limbs twisted up like a creep, he will still like you."

"Twisted...twisted...I got it! Thanks dude, you're a genius." Rushing over to the counter,  I spilled my thoughts and wants to the young lady without further thoughts. Nodding her head cheerfully, she raced around the shop in record time, grabbing whatever I wanted and wrapping it up like a masterpiece. This is awesome. I love it.

"Thanks a lot, Miss. Keep the change." Placing a fifty into her hands, I strolled out of the shop in glee, almost forgetting about Grey's existence until he opened his annoying mouth.

"So where are you going now?"

"Shush. I'm going to call him now."

A for Anthony and D for Dominic:

A: Hello?

D: Hello kitten.

A: Dominic? How did you get my number?

D: I took your name card on the way out that time.

A: Ohh...oh ya, you're having your date tonight right? My shop at 7, right?

D: Yup! Do dress up nicely. You can come in at 7:30. I need to do somethings first.

A: It's alright. I can come earlier to help.

D: No no no. I'm fine by myself. I've got to go. See you later at 7:30.

A: Oh....okay then...see you later. Bye.

Ok...4 hours left. Staring at the key in my hand, an idea popped up in my mind. I know what I can do now.

Anthony's POV:

I have no idea why I listened to him but before I knew it, I was already all dressed up and ready to go. 30 minutes left...just right for me to walk there without being late.

"I'm leaving now, Mum!" Popping her head out from her room, she beamed while giving my attire a thumbs up.

"Okay dear. Take care!"