Chapter 10

QOTT: What is your favourite song? Mine is Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS :)

Dominic's POV:

"When are you going to officially get him? Its been a month." Grey asked casually as I wrote down kitten's cafe address on another parcel. That should do it.

"You do know that I suck at this kind of things...how about you give me some ideas then." Ringing up the mailman, I paid him an express mail fee before he dashed off to deliver my parcel. Good. I like my jobs done fast.

"Hmmm...oh! I know! You know most of those fanfics-"

"Those overly cheesy stories which you are crazy about? Yeah..."

"Don't interrupt me. Its not as cheesy as you think. It's awesome. Only fantabulous people like me, definitely not you, read them. So this is it-"

Hearing his idea, I starting to wonder if I should pick up reading fanfics now...they seem useful for these type of situations.  Maybe I should just start reading a few or I should write one of me own...nah, the readers will get cringe attacks.

"Readers get cringe attack or you get a cringe attack due to your horrible writing skills?" He smirked as he lay comfortably on my leather sofa. He's right but I won't admit it. Picking up the nearest think I can find, which is my paper weight, I threw it at him with a blank look, trying not to let him know that he's right.

The paper weight flew from my hand, danced in the wind and landed on...ouch...that seems painful.

"Fucking hell! F-Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck you Dom!" He cursed loudly as he held onto his crotch in pain while bending over on the floor.

"Oops? Serves you right for mocking me. But it's alright, you're not making any babies in the future. " Flipping me off, he wobbled off to the kitchen for what I suppose to be ice.

Anthony's POV:

"Package for Anthony!"

"Thank you, please place it on the counter." Joanne thanked the deliveryman.

"Woah, what's up with all the parcels dude? I wonder what the person got you this time. It must be-holy shit! The limited edition Rolex Watch? Dude! Whoever you're mysterious stalker is, he or she is fucking loaded!" Josh exclaimed in envy as he rambled off non-stop.

Holding up the super expensive watch cautiously, the only thing that ran through my mind is...Who?

"Do you think they have delivered to the wrong person?" Josh quickly shut up as he shot me a are-you-kidding-me look.

"Who in the right mind will send to the wrong person 4 times in a row, delivery every time, to the same person and same place?" True...

"Josh! We're running out of cream puffs!" Jonathan called out frantically as he showed him the few plates which adds up to barely a handful.

"What?! So soon? Ok, I'm on it!" He sigh of disappointment when he realised that our chat was cut short.

"Thanks!"

"Boss! Your friend is here!" Peering out, I caught a glimpse of Dom's hunched back. Is he alright?

"Thanks Joanne. I'll be with him so call me if there's anything you need."

"Sure! Now go and enjoy." Shooing me away energetically, I gave her an appreciative nod before heading over to Dom.

"Morning, Dom." I greeted warmly as I slid into the seat facing him.

"Morning to you too kitten." He smiled but his smile did not quite reach his eyes.

"Is everything aright?" He nodded slowly, eyes on the table.

"Yeah...I think..." He think?

"Tell me, what's gotten you so down?" I lifted his face up by his chin, making him look into my eyes. Sighing deeply, he held my hands in his tight grip before deciding to tell me.

"There is a person who I like but I have no idea if the person like me or not. I'm afraid to tell the person as I'm scared that I may lose the person even as a friend...what should I do? I'm so lost." Oh? Dom likes someone? For some reason, the thought of him liking someone causes my heart to constrict.

"Why don't you take her on a date? Just pretend is a casual hangout then pop the question while eating or something?"

"What if the person rejects me and doesn't want to have anything to do with me?"He pouted with looks of defeat. I want to pinch his cheeks...

"I will say that the person is blind. Ever since you became me friend, I saw nothing but sincerity and honesty in you. You are a kindhearted person with a warm heart and bright soul. I can confirm that whoever you love will be the luckiest person on the universe."

"Thanks kitten. But-"

"No buts, Dom. If you're afraid, I can go with you and if she say no, she is the dumbest person I've ever seen."

"Haha. Thanks kitten but...the person is a he. I'm gay." He confessed without hesitation. 

"You're g-gay?" He's gay? I've always thought he's straight...I mean, he have those die hard looks and a body which can make women go drooling over...

"Yeah. You're not a homophobe right?"

"W-What? No! In fact...I may be gay too..." His grin came and go so quickly, I'm not sure if he really did grin.

"May be gay?" He stared at me with raised brows in confusion making him look like a cute little puppy.

"I'm not really sure which way I really swing...such a joke huh, at this age I still don't even know my type." Laughing it off embarrassingly, I stare at my twirling fingers, trying to aviod his eyes.

"I don't think that it is a joke at all. I'm glad that you're taking your time to figure out instead of just rushing into it. It's really a sensible decision." Hearing his praise, my ears turned hot, causing him to chortle.

"So...about your crush..."

"When do you think I should confess my feelings to him?"

"Is the person the one you always come with?"

"What? Grey? No!" He showed a look of disgust while wrinkling his nose.

"Maybe I can help you? I can close my cafe for a day and you can have your use this place to confess? If you want?" I suggested cooly but regretted immediately as I would have to see him confessing to another guy. Well, as long as he's happy. I'm his friend so I should support him.

"Really? Thanks! I'll discuss the details with you over the phone. I have to go now. Bye kitten!" Jumping up in delight, he raced out of my cafe to god knows where.

My heart felt weird seeing him this happy...why?