Chapter 13

Anthony's POV:

"D-Dom...P-Please s-stop." He looked up at me with mischievous eyes, showing no signs of stopping.

"Why?" A moan escaped my mouth involuntarily causing me to blush red.

"Urgh! Kitten! That's so hot. " He grunted out loud as he worked his way again.

"I'm coming! Ah! S-Stop!" I pleaded but he still doesn't stop.

"Don't worry kitten. You can let go."

"Dominic!"

It's been a month since we started dating and I couldn't be happier. Not only my business is blooming, I'm also enjoying my life with my boyfriend with me. He has been nothing but sweet and understanding. Since my business is blooming, I have requests for more unique and more variety of chocolate cubes. So that's what we're doing right now or at least, what I planned to do so.

This is what that happened just now... Flashback start~

"D-Dom...P-Please s-stop." I pleaded him from the counter with wide eyes but he only looked up at me with mischievous eyes as he continued to play with my handmixer. My chocolates are going to fly!

"Why?" Just before I can even reply, Josh stuffed his new creation of chocolate cotton candy puff into my mouth, causing a moan to escape my mouth involuntarily. His puffs are just divine.

"Urgh! Kitten! That's so hot. " Dom grunted out loud when he accidentally touched the boiling hot bucket of melted chocolate but it doesn't seem to stop him from playing with my handmixer.

"I'm coming! Ah! S-Stop!" I grabbed the cooling patch and rushed over to him, hoping that he would stop but despite my pleads, he doesn't.

"Don't worry kitten. You can let go." I grabbed his hands trying to take the machine away from him but he just shook me away, thinking that he had the hang of it.

"Dominic!" Sadly, I have no idea what went haywired but chocolates started to fly all over him...

Flashback end~

"Told you, didn't I?" I sigh in exasperation causing him to look away in remorse.

"Sorry...I just wanted to help..."

"It's alright. Do you have an extra change of clothes?" Nodding slowly, I shooed him to get changed while I made the chocolates myself before clearing up his mess.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"How about this?" I place a strawberry and avocado filled chocolate cube in front of him as I took another flavoured cube out of the fridge.

"They don't really match..." He replied honestly before drinking down a cup of water. I knew it doesn't match. Josh and his weird tastes.

"Oh...how about this?" Placing the other cube I front of him, he stared at it with much concentration before picking it up carefully like a piece of glass.

Licking it slowly, he savoured the taste before popping the cube into his mouth. His eyes closed at the taste before opening wide again, visibly shining with brightness.

How can a person eat chocolate like a freaking porn star?! If I didn't have any self control, I'll be cumming hard in my pants already. I mean, look at that tongue! It can definitely do magic around my- okay, cut it out Anthony. It's all about the new product today, not you.

"It's marvelous! Can I have more?" He asked eagerly while bouncing on his sit. He really likes peach huh...showing that I have none left, he pouted sadly before lying down on my workbench.

"Damn...I really wanted more...the burst of flavour tastes like heaven and you mixed together. Freaking awesome! Please kitten. Can you make more for me? Pleaseee?" I can't say no to his puppy eyes right? Can I? He's too adorable for his own sake.

"Fine..." his eyes shot up like fireworks as he jumped off the bench, " But! You have to help me with my shop now."

"Sure! On my way!" With that, he dashed out of the kitchen and out to the counter. That's...fast. His actions are cute though...To others, he is like some mafia boss but to me, he is like a cuddly teddy bear. Mafia boss...what am I even thinking?

Just then, my phone beeped loudly, signalling a message has been received.

From: Dom

Hey kitten, would you go on a date with me tmr?

I stare out from the kitchen to spot him looking at my direction with a silly grin.

To: Dom

Sure. What time and where should I meet you? Oh, what should I wear?

From: Dom

Great! Just dress casual, you look good in anything.Um...6:30pm at your house?

To: Dom

Okay! Then I'll see you tomorrow at that timing. Love you.♡ XOXO

From: Dom

Haha. Love you too kitten. See you tmr. XOXO

Maybe I can make him something for tomorrow since he is the one always giving me surprises for the past 3 dates.