Chapter 18

Sorry loves! I realised that I've indeed lost a chapter! Sorry!!!

I'm done! You all can read now! Sorryyyyyyyyyyy!

Dominic's POV:

"Dom, Alpha 7 has located the hideout." Grey announced out of breath as he panted breathlessly beside my door. Finally.

"Take me to it. Now."

"Roger that. Got your guns?" Patting by my side, Grey smirked in acknowledgement as he grabbed his guns from the cupboard.

"Always ready. Let's go." I'm coming kitten, wait for me please.

Please stay safe, I beg you.

Anthony's POV:

"Still not spilling? You're quite a hardheaded person, aren't you? I'm impressed." The guy smirked in amusement as he entered the cell with Brandon trailing behind him with eyes adverted away from me.

Why did you do this Brandon? What made you do this?

"You're brother is really tough huh? Why don't you recommend me on ways to break him?" He glanced backwards to Brandon as Brandon shook his head quickly.

"I-I don't know, Sir..."

"Oh? You don't?" He asked doubtfully before kneeling in front of me. If my legs were untied, I would have kicked where the sun doesn't shine.

"No Sir, sorry."

"Oh well."

"When will I get the money soon, Sir?"

"Once I get the information out of him. So...are you going to talk? Dominic's pet?" I'm not his pet you idiot.

"I really have no idea what you are talking mister."

"Awww....still faking innocent huh? I wonder if that's how you made him fall in 'love' with you. Oh well, you're wasting my time." He's letting me go? "Hand me the knife brat." He motioned towards Brandon as he stared at the man dumbfounded.

"Knife?"

"Yes. Knife. Now. Don't waste my time. Or I'll be the one killing you. You still owe me $590000." Don't you dare listen to him Brandon. Don't you dare touch Brandon you bloody monster! Brandon stared at me with fear and hesitation in his eyes, glancing back and forth between me and the guy.

"Are you really making me wait? Do you really want your head to roll?"

"I-I..." He shook violently on the spot as he contemplated on his next actions. I can't let him get killed, I can't. He is still mum's favourite and my brother...

"It's alright Brandon. Give it to him."

"B-But..."

"Don't worry Bran. I'll be fine."

"I-I..."

"Are you seriously going to start a sappy drana in front of me? Hand me the knife now!" The lunatic ordered irritatedly as he turned back to face a quivering Brandon.

"Just go!" Staring deeply into his eyes to show that I have no hesitation or regrets, he gulped fearfully before looking away.

"S-Sorry Sir..." Stumbling to the back, he scrambled back to the guy quickly with a large kitchen knife. What the hell is he trying to do?

"Thank you." Taking the knife from Brandon, he waved it in front of me carelessly with a sick, sinister smirk on his face. "Hmmmm...let's see....a few cuts on you shouldn't let him throw you away right? I bet he wouldn't mind."

"No! Get away from me!" He only continued to smirk like a lunatic as he threw the knife freely in the air before catching it. Before I knew it, a sharp pain shot through my right thigh, making me scream out in pain. Fuck! It feels like my whole leg is on fire and someone is just adding fuel to it.

"Hm....should I remove the knife? I think I................................................................should." Another wave of pain shot through my whole frame when he ripped the knife out of my wound without mercy, laughing when he saw more blood pour out.

"S-Sir...you s-should stop."

"Stop? Why? This is so much fun! Look at all the blood! Let's make more!" The next moment, another excruciating pain shot through my abdomen as he thrusted the blade into my stomach without warning, making me lose consciousness momentarily from the pain.

*BANG!*

"Sir! Hunter just infiltrated your territory!" One of the guy's man announced in horror making the guy groan loudly.

"So soon? I've just have my fun started. Oh well. Let's go. This little kid wouldn't last any longer anyway." He said simply before exiting the cell with his man. How about Brandon? Is he going to follow them?

Looking up weakly, my vision darkened and cleared messily as I tried to figure out who is who. Which one is you, Brandon? Ouch! H-Hurts...it hurts so badly....

"You coming?"

"Y-Yeah." No...don't go Brandon...don't go with them...escape....

Before I knew it, my whole vision darkened as I felt all my strength felt my body. Sorry Dom...I love you...

Brandon's POV:

"Let's go let's go! We have to bring the boss to safety!" The guys hollered as more gun shots rang out.

"Calm down, Dwane. No rush."

"Kill all of them and find Anthony!" That voice sounds familiar...Turning around, my eyes caught sight of Dominic, charging in with hatred filled eyes as his men shot skillfully in his surroundings.

"Come on brat! Keep up or get left behind!" Should I really follow? Should I?

"Anyone found Anthony yet?!"

"No boss!"

"Fuck! Keep searching!" No...I shouldn't...I can't...before I knew it, my legs were carrying me towards Dominic's directions as he stopped his men from shooting me when I went closer to them.

"Why are you here?! Where's Anthony?!" The pure look of worry and fear for Anthony in his eyes snapped something in me and before I can even process what I was doing, I started running in the direction of his cell as Dominic ran after me.

What am I doing? Why did I even do this at the first place? Someone slap me please. Tell me that this is just a nightmare.

Dominic's POV:

"This way!" The waiter dude (sorry, I can't remember if Dom knows him or not) pointed at a cell, making me barge in without care. No...kitten...

Rushing to Anthony lifeless form, I kneeled before him to take a close look of him. Shit...he's so pale...so fucking pale.

"Call the ambulance now! Call the damn fucking ambulance now!" The guy nodded frantically before running out to I don't know where. Doesn't he have a fucking phone? Urgh! Fuck that!

Ripping my shirt into half, I tied them around his wounds securely before quickly untying the thick ropes around his limbs. His body slumped forward into my chest like a rag doll as blood continued to pour from his deep wounds mercilessly. Fuck.

"The ambulance is arriving any minute now!" The guy shouted from outside, making me feel a little relieve. Like 0.000000001% out of a 100%.

"They should be or I'll sue them upside down!" Carrying kitten's fragile form, I brought him out of the hellhole swiftly while making sure that I do not injure him further.

Please survive kitten. Please, don't leave me. I can't live without you.

Please...

Please survive, kitten. I beg you.

You have to survive....

Hi guys, after reading through all the comments, I've realised I did post a different content before but somehow it changed into chapter 17...so this new content will be different from the first so the comments will be slightly out/weird....sorry!