Chapter 12

Anthony's POV:

"Mum! I'm back!" I feel like I'm floating on cotton candy clouds and eating raindows from a unicorn's butt. I feel like a totally different person.

"Oh? What's gotten you so cheery? You weren't shining as brightly just now...what happened? Oh my goodness! Who gave you those roses? It's beautiful! " Mum gasped in surprise when she laid her eyes on my bouquet.

"Er....my b-boyf-friend?" Mum's eye popped open like saucers before softening.

"Really? That's so sweet of him! When am I going to meet him? "

"Y-You don't mind?"

"Of course not! As long as you're happy, I'm fine with everything. "

"Thanks mum. I love you. " Thanks for being so understanding.

"Faggot." He spat in disgust as he slide down the handrail recklessly.

"Brandon! Don't be rude to your brother!"

"He's not my brother."

"Bran-!"

"Don't worry mum. Let him be." He's not worth our breath. I've learnt that since years ago.

"Ok. So, what's your boyfriend's name? Is he hot?" Mum chirped eagerly as he is the first person that I've dated. Yes, I've never been good at interacting so it's no surprise that he's my first boyfriend. 

"Dominic. Very hot. Like a greek god."

"Oh my gosh! Your first boyfriend and you struck the lottery?! I knew luck is always by your side. You've got to bring him back soon." Mum screamed like a excited little girl while she pulling me into a tight hug. I wonder how dad can even stand the sound of her screams...it's so loud and piercing, it totally kills the mood if you ask me.

"Calm down mum. I will. It's getting late already, I have to sleep now mum or I'll be late tomorrow. Good night mum. Love you. "

"Good night and love you too my dear. Also, you won't ever be late! You're the boss for goodness sake!"

Grey's POV:

"So how did it go?!" I jumped on Dom as he entered the house. Turning his head to me, the brightest smile plastered on his face as he hollered out loud in exhilaration.

"Fuck yeah!" This boy must be really something. Dom never got so happy over a relationship.

"I assume it went well."

"Well? It went perfect!"

"He's really something huh."

"He's the sweetest and the most innocent just like a kitten! So cute and cuddly!"

"Wait a minute...Are you Dom?"

"No shit you idiot. If I'm not Dom then who am I?"

"I don't know? Cuz Dom never ever fussed over a boy till that state where he goes all mushy and gross. Like a love sick puppy." He blushed slightly. He really blushed. The almighty Dominic actually blushed! I think dicks are flying in the sky right now. Sadly, the sky is so dark, I can't see any of them! Pity me and my gayness.

"Like I ever behaved like that. You're nuts. Oh well, I'm turning in now." With that, he dashed into his room and slammed his door shut.

He is soooooooo whipped and they only just started! I bet that he'll do anything to make this boy happy. Hopefully this one won't run away.

Unknown's POV:

"Are you sure? Where did you hear that from?"

"Yes boss. A reliable source."

"Good. Take these and go."

Tossing a few pieces of hundreds on the floor, he scampered around like a rat, picking them up like a scavenger.

That fucker, he took what was mine and now I'm going to take his.

Sorry loves but I will only be able to update like around twice a week as school's staring next week. Sorry and thanks for reading until now. Love you all.♡