Chapter 3

Anthony's POV:

"H-Hello Sir." I stuttered, fidgeting on the spot as the man stared at me with focused eyes like those of a predator. Creepy...it is like his eyes can just swallow me whole.

"Hello, I'm Dominic. Dominic Hemington. " He stuck his hand out in front of me as he introduced himself. Must I really talk to him? Curse you Jonathan, you know I don't do well with strangers. Should I shake his hand...or not? If I don't, it will be rude and I don't want to lose a customer...

Okay Anthony...just relax, shake his hand and introduce yourself. Go Anthony go. You can do this. He won't hurt you...maybe kill you? That's the worst that can happen, right? So no big deal.

"A-Anthony. Anthony Dilton. N-Nice to meet you. " Ah! Sparks assulted my hand as we touched, resulting in me pulling my hand out of his immediately when the sparks went off like fireworks. Does he have some power? Does he shoot out lightning from his hands?

Now not only does my hand feel weird...my heart feels weird too...am I getting sick? Maybe I should really take a break before anything happens.

Turning my head back to face him, my eyes got locked with his physical features. To be honest, the longer I stare at him, the more I realised that he is actually hot... His eyes- they were deep and catastrophic, an intense and bright shade of dark blue like the depths of the ocean...This close, I could see the flecks of silver in his eyes which gives him a dangerous look.

His distinct cheekbones, sharp jawline and perfectly tanned skin made him look devilishly attractive like a vampire who I will willingly give my blood to.

Wait a minute...what am I talking about? Attractive? Hot? Vampire? Man...I'm going nuts!

"Um...hello? Anthony?" A cold chill ran down my back, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind as my name left his mouth.

"Huh? Ah! Sorry!" I squeaked out ... unintentionally. Ahhh...fudge...that's so embarrassing. I must have made a fool out of myself.

"Haha. It's alright. By the way, I love your chocolates. They're so awesome. " He grins widely at the word chocolate, making me laugh internally.

"Thank you. I'm glad you love them. We sell chocolate cubes of various flavours too, if you're interested." His eyes lit up like light bulbs making it comical to see such a large built man loving chocolates so much.

"Really? Damn...I'm so going to buy a box. Which one do you recommend though? Any flavour which is as sweet as you?" W-What? As s-sweet as m-me?

"Haha. Oh my god. You're so cute! You're cheeks are so red." Oh my oh my. Ahhhhh. Can I just jump into a hole and have it swallow me up now? I can't stand this anymore. I'm going to burst.

"Caramel or peach! Bye! Enjoy!" With that, I ran back into the kitchen without looking back. Rude, I know but...but...ah never mind. Taking a deep breath in, the warm chocolaty smell assaulted my nose like usual, calming me down like a drug. I'm finally away from strangers. Thank goodness.