Scenario (Part 1/3)

Title: Prank War
Member: Jaemin
Genre: Fluff/Humor
Part: 1/3

---

Knock knock. You knocked on the door with a bowl of cookies in hand. Today, you had decided to visit the boys at their dorm. You were close friends with all of them, so you've come over many times before.

"Renjun-ah, can you get the door?" You heard the distant voice of Mark say from inside. The sound of footsteps grew louder as they approached. The door unlocked with a click, and it swung open.

A smiling Renjun greeted you, but before he could say anything, a sudden rush of water from above drenched him. Some of the cold water hit you too, as it soaked the dress you were wearing. He let out a shrill scream as you watched with wide surprised eyes. Mark, who was laying on the couch, erupted with laughter.

"Hey!" A soaking wet Renjun turned towards Mark. "Did you really have to prank me while Y/N was here!?!"

Mark cluctched his stomach as he continued to double-over laughing. "I didn't know she was coming over." He said in between gasps. "Besides, there are no rules against it. What's up, Y/N!" He waved to you. Renjun stormed off muttering something under his breath.

"What is going on?" You asked skeptically as stepped over the mess of water on the floor and into the dorm. You placed the bowl of cookies on the counter.

"Prank war." Mark replied as he flipped through channels on the TV. "Renjun is the first one out."

Jaemin popped his head out the door of his room. "Renjun just lost?" He asked casually.

"First as always." Mark confirmed.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" Jaemin said when he noticed you. "Why are you all wet?"

Before you could answer, Mark told him. "She's a casuality in this prank war."

For one thing, you had so many questions, but you wanted to get out of your soaking wet clothes. The fabric of the dress started to uncomfortably stick to your skin. "Do you guys have a laundry machine?"

"I think we do, but you know what, we never do the laundry. So I have no idea how to use it." Mark said.

You sighed with exasperation. "I guess I'll have to go back home and change." It had taken you two train rides to get here. And you were so not looking forward to going out in public drenched with water.

"Y/N wait." Jaemin said. "I know how to do the laundry. The rest of the guys are always at practice, leaves me time to get to know how things work." Jaemin was still taking a break from doing promotions with the group since his back was still injured. He quickly went back into his room to grab something then tossed it towards you. "You should change first though."

You looked at what you had just caught. It was a large sky blue T-shirt with white script on the front. You blushed when you realized that he had just given you his shirt to wear. "Are you sure this is okay? "

Jaemin shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah. We're friends aren't we? It's just a shirt."

Man this kid is oblivious, you thought to yourself. Even though he didn't realize the crush you had on him, the other members certainly did. You looked over at Mark questionly, hoping he would be of help.

"Yeah, Y/N. It's just a shirt." Mark smirked knowingly, and when Jaemin turned his back he teased you as he wiggled his eyebrows.
You groaned in annoyance, but went to bathroom anyways to change.

The shirt was pretty big on you as it fell to the middle of your thighs, almost touching your knees.

"Woahhhhh." You heard Chenle say as you exited the bathroom.

"Chenle, shut up!" You whisper-yelled.

"Y/N noona, are you and Jaemin together now?!?" He said excitedly as he jumped up and down. He wrapped his arms around you in a hug. "Yay! I've been waiting for this moment!"

"No, so please stop!" You told Chenle as you you pried off his tightly gripped hug.

"Wait. Is this a prank?" Chenle asked worriedly. He didn't wait for your reply as he ran away screaming. "No where is safe!"

There it was again! This prank war that they keep talking about.

"Y/N! I'm in here. " You followed the sound of Jaemin's voice. He was in a small room, which you immediately identified as the laundry room. Jaemin was adjusting the settings on the washing machine when you entered. "You can just put your dress in here. It should be done in about -"

"I want to join the prank war." You interrupted him.

Jaemin's head snapped up in surprise. He was about to say something, but hesitated when he saw how you looked, standing in the doorway in the his shirt. Nervousness filled you as his eyes scanned over you quickly before saying, "You can't."

You crossed your arms over your chest in annoyance. "Why not?"

Jaemin took the dampened dress from your hand and put it in the washer. "Because the prank war can get pretty intense. The last thing we want is for a girl to get hurt. Either physically or emotionally."

"What makes you think I'll get hurt?" You questioned him. "Besides you have a herniated disc! Aren't you going to get hurt?"

Jaemin sighed as he walked out of the laundry room and into the kitchen. "You really want to join?" You nodded your head fervently. "Alright, but we're going to play as hard against you as we would with any of the other members. Just warning you, Y/N."

You smiled excitedly. You were already planning the pranks you were going to pull in your head. You both stopped short when you saw Jeno sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Y/N, you're the best! Thanks for bringing chocolate chip cookies over! You know they're my favorite!" Jeno said as took a cookie out of the bowl. When he a took a bite and began to chew, however, he gagged while making a disgusted face. He ran towards the sink spitting it out spraying his mouth with water. "Y/N, you're in the prank war too?!? I wasn't even expecting you to prank me!" Jeno yelled.

Oops. I must have accidentaly put salt in the cookies instead of sugar. You thought. Jaemin looked at you with wide frightened eyes. But he doesnt't need to know that.

You smirked. "And now I'm warning you. Game on, Na Jaemin."

---

That's Part 1! Part 2 will be continued in one of the next chapters. Hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment!

 Hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment!

Check out my Redbubble shop:

 https://www.redbubble.com/people/rosemochi8/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent