Scenario

Title: Confession by Cookie
Member: Mark
Genre: Fluff
Part: 1/1
Note: assume they are speaking Korean

---

You are Haechan's childhood best friend from Jeju. You were staying in Seoul for the summer to spend time with him again, and see his group, NCT, perform live.

All the boys were so nice to you when you first met them backstage, but you felt most comfortable with the boys of Nct Dream since they were closer to your age.

As the weeks went on, you grew closer with them. But there was one particular member that never failed to make you feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Y/N, doesn't Mark hyung look good in the hat he's wearing?" Donghyuck asked. You were sitting down with your back against the wall watching them rehearse. They had just finished running through "My First and Last".

You looked to Mark in his red cap who sent you a shy smile. He looks handsome as always, you thought. But out loud, you replied, "I think you all look good." You did a double-take. "Wait, Donghyuck. Are you wearing my shirt?"

It was a black T-shirt that you had gotten from a BTS concert. It was pretty big on you, so it fit Donghyuck fine. This wasn't the first time you had shared clothes since you had practically grown up together.

"Hey, I like BTS sunbaenim too." He replied with passion. "Plus Mark said you looked cute wearing it last week." Donghyuck made cutesy aegyo expressions.  "Hyung, do you think I look cute too?"

The other boys snickered in amusement.

You blushed. "You think I'm cute, Mark?"

Mark's eyes widened. "Uh . . ." He turned towards Donghyuck for help. "Ithinkjustaboutanyonecouldlookgoodinthatshirt." Mark blurted out incomprehensibly.

"Huh?" You asked confused, not understanding what he had said.

Donghyuck hit Mark on the chest. "That was English for 'you're very pretty '.  Mark's from Canada so he sometimes says things in English. It's how all the foreign swaggers are."

You smiled. "Oh. Thanks, Mark. You're so sweet."

"Uh huh." Mark mumbled as Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Y/N, could you go pick up some Chinese takeout?" Donghyuck asked you. "We've been practicing all day and could use some food."

"Sure!" You said as you stood up leaving the practice room.

"Take your time!" Mark called after you.

When you had returned thirty-minutes later, a bag full of Chinese take-out in your arms, the boys excitedly gathered around you.

After you had all devoured the food. Jisung passed fortune cookies around. Before he could hand you one, however, Donghyuck intercepted him by handing you his own. 

"Not so fast. I have a feeling this fortune cookie is meant for Y/N." Donghyuck said with a mischievous wink.

You shrugged and unwrapped it, broke the cookie in half and pulled the fortune out. The message on it read:

Y/N from jeju
Can't seem to take my eyes off of you
And if you like me too
Come meet me ontop of the roof
- Mark Lee

You looked up, only to see Mark missing. You turned to Donghyuck and asked, "Do you have anything to do with this?"

Donghyuck replied, "What? You mean help my painfully awkward best friend from NCT get the girl of his dreams, who also happens to be my childhood best friend from Jeju?" He shrugged. "Depends if it worked or not. Are you swooning yet?"

You smiled as you told your best friend, "Why don't you show me how to get up to the roof, and maybe I'll find out myself."

---

This was for the lovely hats102 ! I hope I didn't disappoint you! Go check out their amazing account! Thank you the awesome request.

Check out my Redbubble shop: 

 https://www.redbubble.com/people/rosemochi8/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent