Scenario

Title: School Bell Shy
Member: Renjun
Genre: Fluff
Part: 1/1
Note: I put a surprise in there if anyone can find it ;)

---

On the Bus

The bus was filled with students, all talking loudly amongst their group of friends.

"Guys! Check out this cool trick I can do with my fidget-spinner!" Jeno excitedly proclaimed.

"Wait, we can bring those to school?!? Awesome!" Chenle bounced excitedly in his seat.

"You don't even have one, Chenle." Jaemin said with crossed arms.

Chenle shrugged. "I'll use Jisung's."

"No you won't. "Jisung shook his head. "You'll just lose it like you do everything."

"Put that away." Haechan told Jeno while rolling his eyes. "Nobody wants to see you play with your lame toy."

"Hyuck, don't be rude." Mark reprimanded.

Jeno frowned, halting the spinning object.

"Aw it's okay, Jeno." Kailey said brightly. "I want to see your trick!"

Jeno smiled gratefully at her. "See?? That's why we have a girl in our best friend group. Thank you, Kailey!"

That's when a flustered Renjun came running through the door, out of breath and nearly late for the bus stop.

The first thing he did was glance at Kailey, and no one was surprised. Everyone knew Renjun had a crush on her even though he had never actually said it out loud.

Kailey smiled at him sweetly, waving to him as he walked over to where the boys were sitting. "Good morning, Renjun."

Renjun turned his gaze to the floor and responded shyly, "Hi, Kailey."

His friends smiled knowinlgy.

"Hey, you guys didn't save me a seat?" Renjun asked them.

Jaemin shrugged. "I guess you'll have to find another one."

Renjun glanced around, uneasiness settling when saw there were none available. "There aren't any more."

"There's one over there, hyung!" Chenle proclaimed.

"Right next to Kailey." Jeno smugly stated.

Renjun never spent much alone time with her, only when the other guys were around did he actually have the courage to say anything remotely not awkward.

Renjun gripped Jisung's shirt desperately, "Switch seats with me."

"Why? After all those times you talk about how pretty, smart, and funny she is, we thought you'd want to have an actual conversation with her." Jaemin explained.

"Does she stink or something?" Chenle whispered. "Is that why you don't want to sit next to her?"

"What?!?! NO! Of course not!" Renjun corrected him. "She smells amazing, like warm vanilla and cinnamon sugar cookies on a snow day." Renjun smiled to himself, looking off into the distance.

Haechan's eyebrows knitted in confusion, turning his head trying to see what Renjun was looking at. "Weirdo." He scoffed.

Renjun shoved him lightly, coming out of his trance. "Scoot over." He told Mark.

"No."

With this remark, Renjun went ahead and plopped down on his lap. Mark grunted as Renjun's backpack was shoved in his face.