Reaction

Nct Dream's reaction when you and him are having a moment, but then another member interrupts it.

---

Mark:
You were cooking dinner together for the boys. Arm outstretched, while on your tip-toes, you were trying to get plates off the top shelf, but couldn't reach them because they were too high up. Mark would come up behind you to help. When you turned around in surprise, your face was inches away from his. Mark would let out an awkward laugh, but then smile at you, placing his hands on your hips. Before you two could kiss however, Jeno would walk into the kitchen asking what was for dinner. Mark would sigh at the moment lost and give you a peck on the forehead instead, then answer Jeno's question with slight annoyance. After dinner, the moment would still be stuck in his mind.

"Dammit Jeno. He couldn't have waited two more minutes to come into the kitchen? I give these kids food and what do they do in return? Interrupt my love life."

Renjun:He had the biggest crush on you

Renjun:
He had the biggest crush on you. He was so excited, yet super nervous when you agreed to go on a date with him. Renjun had planned everything out. He had surprised you with a candle-lit dinner on the roof with flowers everywhere and music playing. You were enjoying the view of the city when Renjun noticed you shivering from the cold. He would envelop you in his jacket, pulling you closer to him. Before he could wrap his arms around you, Jaemin would come upstairs, popping his head out the door to speak.

Jaemin: *whisper-yells* "Renjun! How do you say 'Memes are my favorite pastime" in Mandarin? Asking for a friend."

Renjun: "Ugh. Seriously?!? Our date was going perfectly until this."

Jeno:This boy would be SO PETTY

Jeno:
This boy would be SO PETTY. The boys had decided to play basketball with you. Jeno called out that he was going to guard you. When you got the ball, he'd square-up, but tease you as you dribbled around. You two were basically in your own world giggling and smiling with each other, while the other boys would be bored, cringing at you guys. When Jeno had wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, 'trying to steal the ball', Haechan would come over and grab it out of your hands, muttering something in annoyance, but the game would go on. Jeno would be giving Haechan the silent treatment for the rest of the day.