Scenario (Part 2/3)

Title: Prank War
Member: Jaemim
Genre: Fluff/Humor
Part: 2/3

---

"You can still back out." Jaemin told you. You were sitting on the couch watching a horror movie, both you and Jaemin's favorite genre. For the last half-hour you had slowly been edging closer to where Jaemin sat, so far he hadn't noticed, too invested in the film.

Suddenly, a high-pitched scream resonated throughout the entire dorm. You smiled to yourself knowing that you're first prank was successful. "I'm in too deep to back out now."

Jaemin just shook his head laughing. You wanted to prove to him that you were clever enough to be in this prank war, to win this prank war.

A flustered Jisung ran into the living room panting, running his hands through his hair. His hands flew to his chest, flinching when he saw something scary pop onto the TV screen, only startling him more.

"Jisung-ah. What happened?" Jaemin asked.

Jisung let out shallow breaths. "Cockroaches. Everywhere. They're all over the bathroom." You felt slightly bad about targeting Jisung's fear of bugs, but the boys were coming just as hard with their pranks against you.

You were careful to avoid all their attempts at pranking you. You sidestepped Chenle's pie-to-the-face prank, avoided stepping on the glue trap Mark had set up, and refused to drink the strange-smelling coke that Haechan had offered you. You knew that Jaemin's prank was the real one to watch out for, and you had no idea when he'd pull it.

"You set cochroaches free in bathroom?" Jaemin asked you. You sensed a tone of admiration in his voice.

"They're fake don't worry about it." You reassured Jisung, who instantly looked relieved. "Well, most of them anyway . . ."

Jisung's eyebrows furrowed in dismay as he looked to Jaemin for help. "Hyung..."

Jaemin stood up linking his arm through yours. "We'll both take all the bugs out of the bathroom. In the meantime, go use the hyungs' bathroom. Taeyong keeps it much more clean than ours will ever be." He wasn't wrong. Sometimes, you went to their dorm to use the bathroom instead of going in the dreamies' dorm.

Jisung went hurriedly out the door. As you and Jaemin were going towards the bathroom, ready to remove all the roaches, Chenle suddenly came out of his room and enveloped you both in a tight hug.

"Hey, Chenle-ah!" Jaemin friendly exclaimed. You giggled because anytime Chenle saw you, he always greeted you with an embrace. "Kinda got a tight grip there buddy. Could you let go of me and Y/N for a second?"

"Renjun, now! I've got them!" Chenle yelled. The laughter in your voice faded as you realized what was happening. Renjun came running in, duct-tape in hand. You tried to push past Chenle, but when you saw the cute pouty face he aimed towards you, how could you possibly push him down?

Renjun stuck the end of the duct-tape to you as he began wrapping it around both you and Jaemin. "Jaemin, do something!" You told him.

"I can't! Chenle, when did you get so strong?" He replied. You also found it hard to believe since he really was a skinny kid.

When he finally let go of the two of you, it was only because you were wrapped together in lime-green duct-tape. "China-line for the win!" Chenle cheered as him and Renjun high-fived.