Reaction

Nct Dream when they reveal their girlfriend/boyfriend to the public.

---

Mark:
It was during an interview. The MC had asked if the boys had any 'special people' in their lives. At first, Mark didn't want to confess that he's had a girlfriend/boyfriend because SM didn't know about it. But then Mark would say screw it and say it right there on national broadcast.

"We've been together for a few months. Y/N is extremely loving and kind. Hi, Jagi!"

(Adorable renjun fist-pumping in the background with excitement at the reveal

(Adorable renjun fist-pumping in the background with excitement at the reveal.)

Renjun:
It was at the end of a performance. As soon as the song finished, Renjun would announce that it was dedicated to his amazing girlfriend/boyfriend. He totally forgot your relationship was supposed to be a secret.

"This is for my awesome girlfriend/boyfriend! PFFFT! Oh wait that was supposed to be a secret! I shouldn't have said that. Ahh who cares? I LOVE YOU, Y/N!"

Jeno:He would be an adorable rambling cutie

Jeno:
He would be an adorable rambling cutie. Jeno was so excited when SM gave him permission to reveal his relationship to the public. He was a super proud boyfriend. Jeno would be bragging and saying all the things he loved about you.

"My girfriend/boyfriend is amazing. She/He is the nicest person on the planet, extremely funny, and smart. Y/N is literally the perfect match for me. Every Friday night we have movie night and one time . . ."