the first day

"..ipper...dipper wake up! Its our first day oh school!" Mabel jumped up and down on top of dipper. Who was just waking up from his deep sleep. Dipper brought his hand up in a fist to whipe away the sleep from his eye.

"Mabel what time is it?" Mabel went back to her side of the room to look at her clock.

"Dipper its 6:08 and we need to eat before we go and im just so excited to see everyone." While she was talking dipper went to his closet and he picked out an outfit. He picked out white ripped skinny jeans his big dark blue hoodie. Dipper went to change in the bathroom. He would change in front of his sister but she didn't want her asking about his wrists. Dipper had had a problem with cutting. It was getting so bad that he was ready to kill himself. He wrapped his wrists in new bandages and changed.

"Dipper hurry we are going to be late. And that would be bad t do on our first day." Mabel was so excited she was practicaly jumping down the stairs.

"Morning kiddos!" Gruncle Ford greeted us as he set two plates of pancakes on the table followed by eggs and bacon.

Mabel dug in grabbing lots of bacon.

"Bro bro..."She said in between bites. "Why aren't you eatin?"

"Just nervous about school i just." Dipper tried to force his best smile he could. Dipper was glad that stan wasn't there.

'Stupid, worthless, fool.' Dipper heard all these words aimed at him from stan all the time.

"Bro bro lets go go!" Mabel beamed. She jumped up and put on her backpack. Of course she added a star with gallons of glitter. Then she skipped out the door. We were 16 now and she still acts so childish. My backpack was just blue with a lighter shade of blue pine tree design on the back.

When we arrived at the bus Stop Mabel met up with her friends. They looked just as childish as Mabel. Their names were grenda and candy. They have all been friends since they were little.

When the bus arrived we all stepped on. I sat in the very back while Mabel and her friends sat in front of me.

"Hey dipstick you might not want to sit there." Candy turned around to glare at me.

"Why no-"

"Who are you and what are you doing in my seat?" A girl with long (probably fake) blonde hair.

"Um im dipper."

"Well dipper you must be new here because me and my girls sit right there so move it!" I quickly stood up and they all sat down. Now where was I going to sit? I looked around for any open seats. I only saw one.

"Hey do you mind if I sit here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey do you mind if I sit here?" I looked up to see a boy pointing to the open seat next to me. He wore white skinny jeans and a dark blue hoodie with a lighter blue tree symbol on the front. His hair was light brown and curly. It was tugged up into a blue beanie but still covered his forehead. His eyes were green but had little pieces of gold randomly placed in them.

"Yeah sure." Did the boy know who i was though? I've never seen him around so he doesn't now who I am. I could be myself around him.

The boy sat down next tome his shoulder brushing against mine.

"My names Bill. Bill Cipher." I smiled.

"Im Dipper Pines." I noticed his fake smile and wondered why he was putting on a mask.

"So im guessing your new since I haven't seen you around before."

"Yeah."

"Guess that means I get to show you around pine tree~."

"Pine tree?" He looked up me with a confused face.

"Yeah. Your hoodie has a pine tree on it...and so does your backpack." He started to laugh but suddenly he stopped. Then he made a faker laugh. It was like he caught his mask slipping off and i was determined to rip it off.

"Okay, bill." We both got off of the bus and walked int the school. He was nice even though I knew he wasn't acting like his true self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: its summer now but i might not update very fast...i will try my best and don't worry there will be better billdip xD