Im So Sorry, Dorito

Sorry I was so slow with this chapter. Im writing a wolfstar fanfiction. You should totally check out and tell me what harry potter house your in. I   know its not the same fandom but if your in the harry potter/ marauders era check it out.

I was gone. I was finally free. I was...my thoughts were interrupted by a blinding light. No I had to be dead. When I opened my eyes fully awake now pain rushed to my head and arms. I looked down to see my scars on each arm already mostly healed. How?! I tried to say but nothing came out of my mouth. How long had I been asleep? Was I still alive?

"Oh m god hes awake!" I heard someone gasp as they ran out of the room. Soon other doctors and nurses popped in to see me awake.

"Hello dipper its nice to see you awake!" One girl said in a high but calming voice. So I wasn't dead. I failed even at killing myself. "How are you feeling?" She started to write something down in her notebook.

"My head..."

"Dipper!" I heard someone yell from outside the room. I new exactly who it was so I sat up and tried to get out of bed when the nurse held me down.

"Bill!" My raspy voice cried out. He came to see me. That means he still cares.

"Dipp-" Bill was cut of by someone. The nurse was holding me down until then and I wanted to see him. Then more nurses and doctors came to hold me down.

"Bill!" I yelled. My voice was getting better and louder. I needed to see him. This went on for about 10 minutes. Until Some doctor shot me with a sleeping drug and I fell into a deep sleep.

Bill's POV
I ran to the hospital and up to the front desk.

"Where- where is d-dipper." I gasped out. I was also crying. I had no idea why he would do that.

*Flashback*(still Bill's POV)

I need to see him. Lydia said he was in trouble and told me his address. I went to knock on the door but it creaked open.

"H-hello?" I whispered. I didn't see any cars and it was in the middle of the day so. Didn't know if anyone was home. I went up the stairs to find dipper's room. I looked in every door in the hall. Then there was a small stair case so I decided to go up. That has to be him room.

I was at the top of the stairs when I heard the saddest sound that broke my heart. Dipper crying. I walked into the room but he wasn't in there.

I ran everywhere then I saw his bathroom door. I opened it not knowing what was happening. Everything went blurry but before that I saw Dipper crying blood everywhere and an emtpy pill bottle with some pilled lying around. I quickly called 911 and the ambulance  came.
*End flashback*
Now im here screaming his name. I don't even know if he loves me anymore. He almost died. He could still...no I cant think like that.

"Bill cypher please tell me you didnt do this?!" A girl that resembled dipper ran up and punched me. Then another man with a beard and a weird coat grabbed her and pulled her back. They both had been crying.

"Mabel cant you see hes been crying too?" Mabel looked up at me. Then she turned in the mans arms.

"Oh Ford why would he do this? Was it me? I didn't mean to pressure him into anything. I just wanted him to be happy with the person he loved." The person he loved. Right mabel thought we. She thought he loved me. I should probably tell her.

Just then the doctor came out and said we could all come in.

"Dipper!" Mabel yelled and jumped on her brother. He looked horrible. He was pale and skinny.

"Bill?" His voice was cracking.

"D-dipper im sorry Elliot isn't here. I tried to call him but-"

"Why would he want Elliot here bill?" Mabel stared at me with a confused look.

"There boyfriends." I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks, but I didnt care.

"N-n-no." Dipper tried to sit up. I pushed him back down.

"Dipper you need to rest i'll try calling him again." Dipper had tears in his eyes but I left to call Elliot. Maybe Elliot will make him happy.

"Hey Elliot?"

"Bill? What do you want?" I sighed. Elliot has always hated me. I don't even know why I kept him around me.

"Well you see dippers in the hospital and I thought since you were boyfriends and all-"

"We aren't boyfriends." He sighed. "Sure I liked him at the begining but then it was just to get back at you. You always made me second and I hated it. Im sorry for messing up your life with him but you messed up mine. Tell dipper the deals off and he can marry your ass off." I tried to ask what the deal was but the line cut off and he hung up.

I ran into the room and dipper was still crying. He looked up at me with teary eyes and smiled.

"Bill...hes n-not-"

"I know. I just talked to him and the deals off." Dipper jumped up and hugged me. After a few minutes he was crying and shaking. I tried to let go of him to make sure he was alright but he tightened his grip.

"Don't leave me. Don't ever leave me." I started to tear up again too. Im so glad he was okay.

"Dipper I thought you hated me? What was the deal Elliot was talking about?" He looked up at me and he looked sad. I mean he was crying but this was a different.

"He said he would hurt you. He wanted me to be his fake boyfriend, but it hurt you even more I just messed everything up. Im so sorry I hurt you." He started to pull away from the hug but I pulled him back.

"Im sorry you felt that way. I don't hate you dipper and I don't want to ever let you go again. Your so special to me and to your family. We all love you very much.

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE BRAT!"

Hai sorry dis took soooo long... I had trouble with this for some reason and I like to have at least 1000 words on all the parts...Im also workin on some other books im sure and hopin youll like so please check em out. I really hope your enjoying this book. Any suggestions make sure to comment!