His House (smut)

Note: this is my fist published smut so i hope ya likey.
Dipper's POV

When we came out of our little secret area school was over, and we had a project we had to work on. Luckily I was with Bill. We decided to go to his house because of well stan.

"Hey I brought my car today so we can just head out once you have your thing i'll meet cha by the flag. K?" Bill smirked "That way we can be alone." I blushed madly and nodded. He left to go get his backpack as I did the same. While I was packing up I thought about texting Mabel. But I decided not to.

"Hey whatcha doin?" I jumped and dropped one of my books. I went to go pick it up when the other persons hand touched mine. I looked up to see Elliot. Then he pulled on my hand till his lips connected to mine. I pulled away. No I love Bill.

"Sorry I love someone else. Your a really nice guy and all but it just-" He kissed me again. I tried pushing him away but he was stronger. Being a star in the schools football team he was WAYYY stronger than me.

Than my hero in yellow. My tall handsome dorito arrived. He pushed Elliot onto the floor and kissed my cheek.

"You okay babe?" He looked at me concerned.

"I-im okay." I blushed at all the people now watching the scene.

"Stay away from him. He told you he likes someone else!"Elliot's eyes grew. And his lips curled up into an evil smirk.

"Bill im ready to go." He turned back t me.

"Okay my little pine tree lets go." He grabbed my hand and we left Elliot on the floor and walked out of the school towards the cars.

"How can you drive? I mean we are only 16." I looked up at Bill.

"Im actually 17. I would have been the youngest in the next grade and being in 10 grade made more since and it was closer to my birthday. So I can drive." He smiled down at me as we reached his white mustang.

"My grunkle has a black mustang." We both got in the car and he put my bag in the back along with his. Afew minutes went by with comfortable silence as they made their way to Bill's house.

"So when is your birthday?" I asked.

"Well I never really celebrate it. I think somewhere in February? I've always thought around the 15."

"Well than thats it! We can celebrate with a party!" Bill looked at me then smiled.

"I don't care as long as your there." I blushed again and I swear I heard him laugh under his breath.

Soon we arrived to a small neighborhood, but it was clean and nice. He pulled into a drive way and I got out to see a cute little home painted a warm yellow. We walked inside and he took off his shoes by the door and I followed this motion. Being careful not to leave any dirt.

"So do ya want to start on the project and then we can watch a movie or somethin'?" I nodded.

We worked on the project for 3 whole hours. It was finally finished. We got up from the living room and I followed him upstairs. To his room. TO HIS ROOM! Oh gosh don't think like that.

He stopped in front of a door and opened it. I walked in after him to find that the room wasn't big or small it was just right(i swear i didnt mean to quote goldy locks and the three bears it just happened.).

"Here." He sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him. When. Sat down our shoulders were touching. We layed there watching a random movie about cute animals till I fell asleep.