My Heart My Body(smut)

Hai guys sorry this might be the last part  Make sure yall check out my other books and let me know if I shoud write another bildip story or maybe even a sequel to this one. Anywhooos enjoy!

Dipper's POV

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE BRAT!" Crap. I started to cry and shake. I was so scared. Wait but we were in public. Stan cant hurt me in front of Bill. Unless he hurts him. I began to push Bill away.

"G-go!" He wouldn't move. So I pushed him harder." Please! I don't want him to hurt you!" Bills eyes grew. Then he ran out of the room. A few minutes past as Stan finally burst into the room. I was on the floor shaking violently and crying.

"P-please do-don't." I tryed to plea as he shut the door.

"You brat! How could you just kill yourself?! Well now its mine turn to try. And I swear I wont fail like you always do!" Then he ran at me and picked me up by my hospital gown. He put both of his hands around my neck and began to squeeze. This is it. This is the end. Bill left me. He wont come back. He never really loved you. No one did. Just let him kill you. Hes right. Stan is always right. You did this. You broke apart this family. You killed your parents. Heck you even failed at killing yourself. Now stan has to fix it. He has to fix everything.

"Freeze! Put the boy down!" Someone said as they came into the room. He had a badge and a gun.

"Look what you did you worthless piece of trash!" He yelled and dropped me to the floor. My hand went straight to m neck and I tried to regain my breath.

"You are under arrest for child abuse, theft, and murder." Stan was handcuffed and dragged out of the room. He was- he was gone. Then I saw Bill. He ran to me on the floor and hugged me. He kissed me on the forehead.

"T-thank you." My voice was still scratchy. He cant hurt me now.

The  years past as the two boys got closer and closer. They were now in collage. Dipper was better and no longer cut or even thought about killing himself. He still had his knight in shining dorito dust. He was in love and so was Bill. Bill never let dipper think he was unwanted. He would shower him with all sorts of gifts and kisses. But that's all they would do. Just kiss and cuddle.

One day dipper was cooking for Christmas dinner. They were going to open gifts together. And even Mabel was coming over with her girlfriend Pacifica. Dipper didn't think about Stan anymore. Ford was traveling the word so dipper didn't see him either.

"Hey Pine Tree what are you thinking about?" Bill said coming down the stairs with nothing but a towel around his waist.

Dipper's POV

Fuck he is so hot. How did I get so lucky?
"Take a picture if ya want." Bill said smirking and crossing over into their kitchen.

"Sh-shut up. I hate you." I said turning back to the food I was making.

"Oh but you love me." He wrapped his as around my waist and started to nibble on my ear. I moaned when his tongue reached the sensitive part of my neck.

"Ugh not now." The doorbell rang. And Bill sighed as he let me go to show my sister and pac into the apartment. We all started to talk about the past. Which brought up feelings and emotions but brought us all together at the end of the night. Bill was acting strange but I would ask him about it once they left. He almost seemed nervous. We've been together for years and never once have I seen him nervous. This wasn't good but I had to wait.

"So dipstick you guys have been together along time." Bill shot Mabel a glare and turned to me. I was so confused.

"Yes mabz you know that."