Why Me

Dipper's POV

I woke up in a strange room. It wasn't like the basement and it wasn't anywhere in the mystery shack. It looked like a hotel room. But where was it. There was only one hotel in gravity falls and it was on the edge of the gravity falls border. I wasn't tied up now and my side barely hurt. I looked at my side and it was almost healed. How long was I out? How come I cant remember anything?

Just then a big man appeared next to me.

"Good morning princess." He smiled a creepy smile as he rubbed my leg and up to my thigh. "Daddy is going to take care of you. If you can be a good boy. I wont have to punish you." He smirked and took a gun and put in back in his belt.

"Oh its okay daddy ill be very good." It felt weird saying that but I had to get the gun. And this moron was letting me take of his clothes. Along with the belt which held the gun.

He kissed me and I felt sick but acted weak so he could play the top part of this. I was raped when I was little. So this was nothing new. First by stan and then more of his 'customers'.

I started to pull on his shirt as he left hickeys on my neck. When I went to reach for the gun he pulled away and sat up to take off his shirt. Then he came back down to leave more hickeys. I moaned as he licked across my soft spot and I faked another one so he would think I was into it. When I grabbed the gun I switched off the safety and clicked the gun so it was ready to shoot. And boy did that man jump off of the bed. I quickly aimed the gun at him.

"Take me back home."

"Why would I do such a thing. I did pa thousands for you. And they dont even want you back." The guy started to smirk but it dropped into a scared frown when I got up off the bed and put it against his head.

"Because I want to go home. Now if you don't want a bullet through your head I suggest you hurry." The man got up and lead me out into the hall. Sure enough it was the hotel. I quickly moved the gun to my pocket but kept it aimed at him. I didn't want the person at the desk to call the police. Sure I could say the guy tried to rape me but then he would say Stan sold me and then stan would kill me.

When we got to the front the man moved toward the desk and I shoved the gun into his back reminding him I could still shoot him.

He led me out to the parking garage and to his black mustang. It was a nice car so I got into the drivers seat and took off. With his gun, car keys, and car. I left him there with no way out of gravity falls unless he walked or bought a bus ticket of course.

When I got to the front of the shack I made sure stan's car wasn't in the driveway and it wasn't. I could go into my room and finish homework.

I ran inside past Ford and Mabel who yelled m name over and over. I could tell the were worried sick. I still didn't know how long I was gone. How many days i've missed of school. Crap bill. I never called him back he must be worried. First there is something I have to do.

I ran into me and Mabel's joined bathroom and took out a loose tile. Then I looked back up to make sure I locked both doors. Then I took out a box full of fresh and bloody razors. I started to think about everyday that i've messed up. That i've let someone down. I cut myself 35 marks until there was no more room. Then i neatly wrapped them in bandages to slow the bleeding but not clean it. I mean what was the point if I was going to do it again.

I left the bathroom spotless amd no blood left on the floor or in the bathtub. Then I went to find my phone which was neatly set on my bedside table. Even though my bed was just a few blankets and a pillow. I turned on my phone and sure enough thousands of voice mails and texts from bill and mabel.

I started t call bill when I got scared and hung up after it rung 5 times. What if he hates me now? What if he wont talk to me or what if he kills me?! I was brought out of my thoughts by a phone call. I didn't even bother reading who it was.

"Hello?" I asked unsure of if I wanted to know who this person was or not.

"Dipper Pines don't you ever leave me that scared again! Gosh your sister didn't know where you went either and that call..."

"I know im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Can I ask you something?"

"You just did. But ask away." I could tell he was smirking.

"How long was I gone?" There was a pause before. Heard a cough.

"You don't know how long you have been gone?!"

"No and you cant tell anyone that I told you that or he'll...I mean you just cant tell anyone."

Bill's POV
I couldn't believe this kid just ask me how long he was gone. I mean a whole 2 weeks is a long time.

"You don't know how long you have been gone?!"
"No and you cant tell anyone that I told you or he'll... I mean you just cant tell anyone." I hated the thought of dipper being threatened for whatever but he could tell me anything.

"Look pine tree we all have missed you and we were really worried. Lydia almost called the police. I mean for all we knew you could have just been sick and your sister wouldn't say anything to us. I mean you where gone for 2 weeks."

"Then how was I able to heal... I mean yeah. Guess I was really sick. Yeah that's it I was sick the whole time and I meant to call someone else. My throat was really hurting." I could tell he was lying. He was terrible at it but I knew he would tell me sometime when he felt like it.

Dipper's POV
I decided to talk to him later and start on my homework for the last 2 weeks.  Took a shower then changed into my pjs then started on m homework. It was getting darker and darker outside when suddenly my door was kicked down. And there stood an angry stan with his cane.

Stan on brought the cane when he wasn't drunk. He never needed it for medical things he just needed something else to beat me with. He ran towards me and started yelling. Where were mabel and gruncle ford?

Stan hit me in the face and I fell to the floor. He started to kick my face and jab the cane into my side. When he stopped I knew I probably had two black eyes and a couple of broken ribs. Then. Fell asleep on the floor too weak to get up.