What is this feeling

Note: sorry these have been so short...but I will make this one longer for yallxD This xhapter is only sadness and about them both opening up to eachother...if ur here for smut next part ish fur u. If. Would like to skip ahead.

Bill's POV
Followed Lydia as she burst into the boys bathroom. I came into the room to see he staring at Dipper and...Elliot. Elliot had Dipper placed on the sick table side and was in between his legs!!! He was so close to his face and Dipper was blushing.
Elliot was no friend he was my enemy. He knew I was in love with dipper. He was just a whore. He always wants to sleep with the new kids. All I wanted was Dipper. He was all I wanted. Now Elliot was stealing him from me. I know Elliot is just going to fuck and then leave him. I don't want him to hurt dipper.

"What are you doing Elliot?" Elliot looked back at me and shrugged. I could see his smirk when he leaned in closer between dipper's legs. So he was doing this to get on my nerves.

"Helping pine tree of course. I mean he was hurt pretty bad and no one else wanted to help him." Dipper was blushing. Why would he call him pine tree that's my nickname I gave him.

"Th-thanks Elliot." Gosh fuck it. He even thanked him by stuttering. This cant be good for me.

"Well little pine tree we better go to lunch." Just then dipper's stomach growled and Elliot laughed and picked him up setting him back on the ground.

"S-sorry." Dipper was so cute I felt bad laughing at him. So I didn't. I went to help him walk to the cafeteria but you guess...Elliot beat me to it.

"Its okay. Lets go eat. Here hold my hand to make sure you don't fall. You can even use my arm if you would like." Dipper blushed again and I got even more jealous when dipper held his hand. I wanted to hold his hand and make him blush.

The three walked towards the café but I stayed behind thinking of what to do. Suddenly I was pulled away from my thoughts by two pair of eyes staring at the top of my head. I looked up to see dipper. He was giving me a questionable look.

Why would he look at me like that?

When we made it to the cafeteria we all sat at the table we usually sat at. But of course Elliot had Dipper sit by him and I sat by Lydia. Lydia started to talk with Elliot. I was pulled out of my deep thoughts by Dipper's squeak. When I looked up he was blushing and I snuck a peek under the table to see Elliot's hand on Dippers inner thigh. I saw dipper trying to pull his hand off but not trying so hard that anyone else would notice the scene.

Dipper's POV

Lydia and Elliot were talking and all I could do was stare at Bill. He was deep in thought. Suddenly there was a hand on my thigh. Elliot's hand. He moved it up and down finally stopping at my higher thigh to message it.

When I let out a squeak bill looked up at me and Elliot. Oh how I hope it was biil instead... I mean I wish bill didn't see this. What if he gets the wrong idea. Elliot is just comforting me. Right? Elliot started to higher so I put a hand on his hand to pull his off. But he didn't get the message and struggled to go higher. Then he reached my crotch and I looked at him and begged him not to. But he did. He unzipped my pants. Thats when I shot up, and ran like my life depended on it. I didn't want Elliot to do those thing to me. Why me? I didn't want to love again. Who could love such a hideous beast such as myself?

"Dipper?" I heard a soft calming voice come into the library where I love to hide in the back. Only one person knows my hiding tunnel. Bill.

"Bill im so sorry. Just don't want to-" I was cut off by his warm arms wrapping around me.

No. Stop. You cant love him. M mind told me over and over. I got up to leave and started to run out when he grabbed my wrist. I shot back in pain. It didn't really hurt it just surprised me. All the cuts ripped open and started to bleed out. If he didn't remove his hand blood would soak through my hoodie and flow onto his hand. Then he would find out. And hate me even more.

"Pine tree I-I love you." I was pulled out of my thoughts to hear him mumble. Then he did something. Didn't want him to do. He held both of my wrists bringing me closer and connected our soft lips. He closed his eyes but my eyes were fixed on the blood that ran down his hand. It was my blood. He was going to find out. He pulled away noticing the thick liquid dripping from my sleeve. His eyes widened as he ripped my sleeve up. He saw them. All my mistakes. All my cuts now re opened and bleeding. I looked away ashamed that he had to see me so broken and weak.

"D-dipper." He whispered. I was prepared to look up and see a disgusted face but his facial expressions were soft and he had tears in his eyes.

Then he did what I thought would never happen. He pulled up his own sleeve. There were his own scars and mistakes. But I could tell they were a couple years old.

"Bill w-why?" Why would he do that to himself? Hes perfect, popular, and has lots of friends.

"Dipper why do you do it to yourself?" Now we were both crying. I told him about my life and all the abuse and hateful words that were thrown my way. I told him about my mom and dad. About everything. He just sat by my side and hugged me. I was basically holding onto him for life. And we both cried our eyes out.

When I was done it became quiet. It felt nice to tell someone everything.

"W-why you?" Was all I could say.

"I grew up in a rich house. With maids and butlers. I was home schooled too. Before that I got to go and run in the woods with my b-brother. I was around 12. My b-brother was 21. He loved me. He loved me so much he would use me whenever he wanted. Well I didn't know anything back then. All I knew was that I loved him too, but only as a brother. One day he was just putting an arm around me. Day after day he would touch me in new places till he took advantage of me. When m mom came home and found us she called us freaks and locked me in the basement for days. One day dad came home and found me. He took me to the hospital and I had to eat a lot from the loss of weight.  Went back home and mom was gone. She just left us. Then another day came and my brother started t get s-sick. He was told to never go outside. So I didn't either. One day someone from the staff let him out walking in the woods with no shoes he caught a cold and died that day. My dad went to alcohol and drugs. He gambled. We lost our house and cars. I had to work three jobs just to buy a new apartment. One day. Came home and there were two men. Dad had sold me for his house back. I was tossed around from owner to owner until I worked for one guy who let me go free. I returned here and now I have anorexia and I hate my body. I just hate myself and I have trust issues. But you were different. I trusted you from the day we met. I felt like i've met you before."

"Im so sorry, dorito" He laughed. Then our lips connected again. He trusts me with his life story. He loves me. He trusts me. He started to kiss me rougher and the kiss got deeper when his fingers curled up into my hair. My hand found his neck and wrapped around it pulling him even closer. Our chests were touching and I was sitting on his lap. Then he pulled away and I gave out a little whine at the loss.

"I love you pine tree." He chuckled.