Trouble

Lolz hai im writing another book sos check it out...also I might be a little bit slower to upload on this one but ill do my best.

Bill's POV
As soon as class ended I went to see if Dipper was okay he wasn't at the lunch table so I Began to wonder around and hope to run into him I didn't expect to see him with Elliot. That boy knew I loved him. Elliot knows hes mine why is he still talking to MY pine tree.

I decided to just watch and listen to what they were saying. I could only hear a few words they were something like 'like, mail, wicked, and mind. Then suddenly Elliot leaped forward and I was ready to come out from the shadows and save dipper when. Saw that they were kissing. The thing was I was mad until I saw the most unbelievable thing. Dipper, my Dipper, was kissing back. I felt the tears rip out of my eyes I was holding back and stream down m face. I thought he loved me. I ran. I ran out of the hall, out of the school, and I wanted to run out of his life.

Dipper's POV
I was happy. I was very happy that I was his boyfriend. Bill Cypher was now mine and I was his and almost everyone in school knew. I wonder if he has told his friends that yet. Im sure they would support our love. I started to walk back to lunch when someone stopped me. Actually he ran into me but I was also not looking where I was going.

"S-sorry." I blurted out and looked up to see Elliot. "Oh hey I was just on my way to lunch. We can walk together now I gue-"

"Kiss me." Wait w-what?

"S-s-sorry?" Elliot started walking closer to me and I backed up until my back hit the wall behind me. Now he was close. Then he put one hand against the wall by my head.

"I know a little secret that im sure you don't want people to know about. Im sure you'll do anything for your family right? So kiss me. That's all you have to do...oh and then become MY boyfriend." I stood there shocked. What could he have on m family? Why is he all of a sudden the meanest guy on earth? No I couldn't dump Bill after last night. I couldn't betray him like that.

"No. How do I k-know you even know anything about my f-family?" I tried not to stutter. It obviously failed.

"Oh and you. I could tell Bill that last night wasn't your fist time. He would hate you. He hates sluts like yourself. Oh and your great uncle. I could go on and on and set the police on him. Don't you want your great uncle in jail. I mean he will only be there for a couple of days. Then he'll blame you and hurt you all over again. Oh and lets not forget your own little hurting addiction I could tell your sister about. Would you like me to continue?" I felt sick. How'd he know all of this. He cant do this.

"No! Why are you doing this? Isnt Bill your friend?"

"Ha yeah. But I have to show him that he doesn't own the school. I do. And once your mine and not his he will break. He'll back down and I can rule the school. Ill be popular. Ill be noticed."

"But I like him. No I love him.  Hate you. This is black mail. You cant do this its so wicked!"

"So you'll do it?" He smirked which made my stomach churn with anger.

"Yes. Just please try not to hurt him so much. I love him and I don't want him to get hurt because of you." I growled.

"Oh trust me it will kill him. He will be physically and emotionally damaged by your betrayal. He probably wont come to school for a month to fix his mind."

Then He stepped forward and kissed me. I almost had the urge to slap him but I remembered the deal. S I started to kiss back. Then he started to bite and lick my bottom lip. I wouldn't ever open my mouth for him ever. But then he proved me wrong. He brought his hand down and quickly shoved his hands down my pants before I knew what he was doing he started to stroke my length.  Gasped at the friction and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He let go and backed away from me.