Back To Hell

I woke up with a migraine. It was the same as an beat up by stan. They always left me feeling non human and left migraines. I stood up and saw it was almost time for mabel and me to get ready for school. I looked in the mirror t see sure enough two black eyes and bruises and cuts all over m face. I quickly threw on a black hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans.

I quietly took my book bag and bike and started to walk until I got to the end of the road and then biked toward the school.

I arrived pretty quickly and was a whole hour early. So I decided to get ready and sit by the classroom door till the teacher got out of the meeting all the teachers were having so I could get a seat in the back. When the teacher arrived s did other students I had my hood up the whole time and I knew the teacher would tell me to take it off so I quickly ran to the back and sank in my seat. More and more students were piling in and the teacher caught site of me. She told me to come to her desk and everyone looked at me.

"Young man please take off your hood its school rule." I just shook my head. I could tell she didn't know who I was because she didn't use my name. When most of the class was here she demanded I take it off or I would get detention so I pointed towards the door and she somehow got the memo and followed me outside to an empty hall. She was glaring and waiting for an explanation. All I did was take off my hood. I watched as her eyes shot open wide.

"What happened? Was it another student." I shook my head no not wanting to talk. Stan had hit my throat and hit it pretty hard. It just really hurt to talk this morning. Hopefully no one notices its me and thinks its some other lame stupid kid.

We both walked back in and I saw bill look at me. Did he know?! He couldn't. I took my seat in the back. Everyone forgetting about me, but of course there was one person that still held my eye contact. Bill. Why wouldn't he look away? I hope he couldn't see under here. He's the one person I don't want to find out what happened. Just then. Felt someone sit next to me. It was bill. I looked at him and then looked down at my desk.

"Do I know you?" He asked. "I mean you have the same shoes as a little nerdy dork I know." He smirked at me.

"Nope." I choke out. Yep my voice hurt like the hell im in.

"Pine tree I know its you. No one else wears shoes that have science formulas on them." Crap im wearing those?! I looked down and sure enough. Great so now he knows its me and that I tried to lie. Which im not that great at it anyways.

"S-sorry." I looked away from him. Suddenly there was a hand on my chin pulling me to face him. His other hand went to my hood and I was too slow. He let my hood drop as I went to pull it back up. I didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes. I was now waiting for him to leave. To take a seat by someone who deserved his time. When he didn't move I looked back at him. He looked ready to cry but he also looked angry.

"Who?" His fists where in balls digging into the desk. I really didn't want to answer so I did what any middle school movie character would do. I ran to the bathroom to cry.

It was a couple of minutes and I stopped crying. I washed my face and went to leave when someone stepped into the bathroom.

"What are you doing here!"

Bill's POV
The teacher walked out of the room. I was waiting for Dipper when she entered the room with the same student she left with. He had a black hood that covered his face. Im sure he got in trouble for that but as he was walking back to his seat it looked like he was looking at me. The only skin you could see were his thighs under the ripped parts of his jeans. He looked thin when I looked down at his shoes my eyes widened and I didn't want to believe it but my body moved on its own to sit besides him. As I sat down he flinched. Why was dipper hiding?

"Do I know you?" He looked at me and I smirked. This was dipper but what was wrong? I wanted to see his face." I mean you have the same shoes as a little nerdy dork I know."

"Nope." My smirk fell as he said that in pain. What was wrong was he still sick?
"Pine tree I know its you. No one else wears shoes that have science formulas on them." Why was he lying to me. Doesn't he know he cant lie very well? I really wanted to see his face. I wanted to see his eyes that made me go crazy and feel like i would do anything for him.

"S-sorry." He was quiet and I could tell he was fighting to talk. I made him look at me. Why was he hiding his pretty face? I went to take his hood off and he went to pull it back up but I was faster. When it fell to his back I saw what he was hiding. I could feel the tears swell up in my eyes. My heart broke at the sight I saw. His face was covered in bruises and cuts. Plus he had two black eyes. Who would do this to my poor little pine tree? But the answer never came he was out of the room with his hood back up. I went to run after him but the teacher turned around to see me and yelled for me to sit down. I still wanted to find hi m so ignored my teacher and left. I ran in the halls looking all over for him.

"Dipper?!" I yelled. Where would a pine tree go?

Dipper's POV

It was the boy from the bus that made me late. He was screaming at me. Why does he need to do this. My ribs, face, and throat hurt. They won right. They can stop now.

"Why are you in my school again. Didn't I tell you to stay out you piece of trash. I mean I would beat you up but it looks like someone else hates you even more than I do." I forgot that my hood was down. I could barely see out of my left eye. "Then again I could say I just found you past out." He started to laugh. It was evil and made me shiver. It reminded me of that man in the hotel. I cant get beat up again.

Just then the door flew open and Elliot was standing there.

"What's happening in here boys? Are you going to have a fight without me?!" He whined and sounded offended. What was he doing. Who was he going to fight? Did he hate me too? Then he winked at me. It was a weird feeling not like anything i've felt before. It wasn't like bill winking or smirking at me. It was in a friend way. Was he my friend?

"Elliot wait I can explain... you see this nerd just ran into me. Isn't that rude?" Elliot punched him and he fell to the floor passed out. Then he went to punch him again but I grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"I-im okay. Th-thank you." He smiled at me and then went to the sink. He wet a paper towel and called me over to him. He sat me on the sink and went in between my legs. He started to clean off my face. I started to blush as his face got closer. Then Lydia came bursting down the door.

"Is he alright?!" Then she looked at us as Elliot backed up so he wasn't as close. Lydia just started as Elliot continued to clean off the blood from one of my cuts.

Note: I hope you like this so far...feel free to comment on suggestions and ideas to continue this.