Your Mine

Bill's POV

I woke up with Dipper by my side. Are bodies were tangled together. He was so warm. Didn't want to get up but I found the strength to sneak out from under him and go take a shower. It was cold and I wanted to be back in his arms for the whole day but we had to go to school. School! Shit I forgot what time is it?! I ran towards my bed and looked at the clock. Oh my god thank doritos it was only 5:00 that gave me time to make us breakfast. I quickly got dressed into plain jeans and a white t shirt with a black jacket. As I headed downstairs Dipper was sitting on the coach rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His hair was a mess. I wanted to laugh but then he spotted me and fell on the floor laughing.

"What!?" I said annoyed. He pointed at me and only laughed more.

"Your-your h-hair!" He whipped a tear from his eye and stood up. I looked up and ran my hand threw my hair. It was sticking up. He kissed me on the cheek and went up to take a shower.

I stood there very confused for a moment and then shrugged. I started to make omelettes for us to eat when he came downstairs in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I dropped m pan and was just staring at him. Damn he still had wet hair which would drip water drops down his neck. How I wanted to lick and bite the water off. Then I saw all the marks on his neck. Mine. He was mine and today at school everyone shall know. I smirked at the thought and went back to my cooking.

"Dorito whats for breakfast?!" He was behind me now trying to look over me to see. "It smells amazing." He put his hands around me. His face snuggled into my back. He's so cute.

"Omelettes, my little pine tree deserves the best." He started to bite and lick my neck and I let him for a while. When the omelettes were ready we ate fast. "We still have to go to your house to get new clothes unless you want some on mine~." I tapped his foot with mine. He blushed and nodded.

"I don't ever want to go home again." He really did look sad but then he smiled at me. "Plus I can wear your good smelling shirts. And smell them all day like your with me." We headed upstairs and he dried his hair while I picked out grey shorts and a white T shirt for him to wear. It would expose his neck and everything on it. That was the plan after all.

He put it on and I smirked as you could clearly see three marks around his neck. He didn't even know but he didn't need to know. I wanted everyone else to know he was mine. They cant hurt him or take advantage of him.

We headed out the door and into my car. As I was driving I looked over to Dipper who was already smelling my shirt. Then he put a hand on my thigh and I put my hand on his. We drove in comfortable silence to hell oh I mean school.

Dipper's POV

We got out of the car and I grabbed my bag in the back. We held hands as we walked into the school. Everyone seemed to be staring at us. I felt shy all of a sudden and started to move closer towards Bill. Why were they looking at me?

First period would start soon and Bill walked me to class then headed towards his own class.

"Mason Dipper Pines!!!" I Mabel scream at me. As I turned around she grabbed my shirt by the collor then looked me up and down. He eyes went wide when she got to my neck...... Fuck. Last night he left marks. Thats what he was smirking about. He did this on purpose to let people know I was his.

"Dipper we need to talk. Sibling serious talk. Now in the hall." She pushed me out of class and towards the hall that no one went towards.

"What in gods name is on your neck!" She pointed.

"I burned myself with um a straightener thing."

"Well it didn't work your still gay. And who gave you three hickeys..." She pulled down my shirt to see more on my collor bone. "Five! Dipper this isn't like you. Plus these aren't your clothes. You weren't home last night. All the signs are there. You obviously had sex now who was it?!" She was getting annoyed and so was I.

"Its not really any of your-"

"Mason Pines it is to my business. I worried all night. I thought maybe you got hurt or someth-"

"Then why didn't you text?" Silence."Call? Thats right you didn't even try to find me." Mabel looked sad. Why did I say those things. They were true though and they had to be said to make a point.

"Stan took my phone." She choked out. "He was screaming at me then started hitting me thinking I was you. I guess you were right. He isn't a perfect gruncle." He touched her!? I wrapped Mabel in a hug and she weakly hugged back.

"Im sorry I was at a friends house working on a project."

"Some friend Dipper. I mean come on I know its more than a friend. I also want to meet this boy~." She wiggled her eyebrows. I started to blush and we walked back to class. Of course we got into trouble.

Bill's POV

I walked into class late from walking Dipper to his class, but it was worth it.

"Bill!" Lydia jumped on top of me hugging me and shaking me around. She stopped and I got my balance back.

"What the hell was that for?" I saw Elliot start to walk over to us but he stayed behind Lydia.

"Well we heard two young men come to school ya know the usual hand and hand and hickeys all over their necks." I blushed. So the brat left marks on me to then. I hope none of his friends freaked like Lydia did.

"So?" I shrugged and sat in a desk closer to the back. She jump into a seat next to me and smiled.

"Come on Bill i've seen the looks you two have shared. The googly eyes. Oh and that time you got jelly of Elli...and-"

"Okay. Okay I get it. So yeah. I like Pine Tree."

"And you had sex?"

"Shhh. Omg I don't want the whole school to know that."

"Oh come on Bill. Everyone already knows. I mean that is a lot of hickeys. I do believe he has three on his neck. Oh and someone saw more on his collor bone when his sister pulled down his shirt."

"Crap his sister." Just then the teacher came in and class started.

Ill have to talk to Dipper later.