+4

//week one//

it was then that our roles switched. it was me who stood dumdfounded while taehyung stood blank. i didn't know how it react. i was lost in his eyes, like they somehow convinced me.

i huff in defeat,"fine. you get a month, and that's it."

taehyung smiled at my response. he grabbed my hand dragging me somewhere.

"yah! where are you taking me?! this isn't part of the agreement!"i exclaimed.

"class, you wanna go to class right?" taehyung replied.

right, he was in my class. i roll my eyes letting him take me there.

never in my life did i expect to be dragged by a school heartthrob. i couldn't care less about the dirty looks that were thrown my way. they were jealous, of me?

taehyung — and the rest of bangtan, for that matter — have treated the girls badly. why would they fall for them?

i questioned taehyung's change of heart. it was- it is surprising to see him suddenly dragging a girl around like his personal pet.

his confession stuck in the back of my mind.

trust.

do i trust him?

taehyung is a playboy with a decent personality. but was that really enough for me to trust him?

suddenly i questioned why i agreed. the only time i'm free in the week is thursday. my free day. usually i walked around seoul alone, or i sat at a nearby park taking pictures with a camera given to me by my parents before their relationship went to hell.

it was the first time in a long time spending it with someone. especially a guy. a playboy.

i roll my eyes at the thought. then i felt taehyung's gaze on me?

"yes?" i ask.

"what are you thinking about?" he questions.

he cocks his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"nothing," i retort.

i pull my wrist away from his grasp, walking to my seat. i was hoping he would sit in his normal seat, but instead he sat in a chair behind me.

"yah! taehyung, you're not supposed to sit there!" i exclaimed, catching his attention.

startled, he replied,"whoops. i thought this a free sitting class."

he remains in the chair staring me in the eyes with a stupid smile on his face. i grumbled and turned around, deciding it was worthless to fight with him.

taehyung laughed in victory. mr.kuon soon entered the room. the students silenced and went back to their seats.

"alright! today we're having a quiz!" he exclaimed.

everyone groaned loudly, including taehyung.

i smirked in my seat, watching everyone slump in theirs.

+

taehyung and i walked out of class beside each other. i watched as kiki, kaat, and delana widened their eyes at the sight of taehyung beside me when we approached them.

taehyung smiled in a box like manner. kiki cleared her throat.

"h-hi i-i'm seong kiki," she held her hand out for him to shake, which he gladly accepted.

delana and kaat then did the same thing.

taehyung turned away, waving to the rest of bangtan.

delana leaned in to whisper in my ear,"why are you suddenly with taehyung now? don't you hate him?"

i shrug, deciding whether to tell them the truth or lie,"he confessed."

"and you believe that?" kiki questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"i haven't decided yet," i reply.

"well you better decide soon, i can't wait long,"taehyung said, winking at me when i turned around.