+6

//thursday; one//

again, here i was walking gina to her school. but today was different. this morning was different. there was no yelling. the yelling didn't wake us up. i didn't have to reach above me to wake gina up, instead i got up and walked to the room across from mine.

gina constantly asked if our parents knew, my response was always the same. a shrug. i didn't want her to know that i didn't want them to know. but she knew what the shrug meant. gina knew me better than i knew myself.

we stopped in front of the gate, watching the rich kids of her school arrive in cars.

"okay, gina. be good, okay? study hard,"i pause,"you know the way back right?"

since the apartment was close to her school, she could walk home by herself. she didn't have to wait for me at our usual meet up spot.

gina looked at me with hopeful eyes,"you'll call them right? i don't want them to worry,"

she pouted looking down at her shoes. i sighed, as much as i hated my parents, i didn't want gina to worry and have that affect her education.

"yes, i will. now go, you're gonna be late,"i say, hugging her and kissing her forehead.

nothing like sisterly love to get her through the day. she ran to her friends, looking back at me for a second to wave and smile at me.

i waved and smiled back, before turning around to walk to school. i constantly glanced at my phone, making sure i wasn't late. i plugged the earphones into my phone, shoving the earbuds in my ears.

as the music played, the outside noise immediately disappeared. i was lost in my music, until someone abruptly bumped into me. with the strong wiff of the gucci cologne, i already knew who it was. kim taehyung.

why does he always bump into me?

"yah!"taehyung yelled behind him— where the other boys were.

"good morning,"i greet monotonously.

"good morning, chinsun-ah!"he exclaimed.

taehyung wrapped his arm around me, and i —still considering his confession— let it stay there. i honestly didn't care, since we weren't on campus.

"aren't you such a morning person,"i commented.

"not really, my mood just increased because i saw you this morning,"he smiled, winking at me.

i made barf noises before retorting with,"yeah right, kim taehyung. that line is over used."

he chuckled,"you're still coming with me, right?"

"where?"i ask.

"it's a surprise, but you don't have a choice,"he smirked.

"yah!-"i exclaimed before being cut off.

"nope, you gave me a month, and i'm making sure it's full of surprises," he said.

"why?" i questioned.

"because..."he paused,"because i want you to say yes."

"to what?"i teased.

he groaned,"ughhh, chinsun-ah. don't be like that!"

i giggled, going on the tips of my toes just to mess his hair up.

he let me and even laughed with me, a reaction that was unexpected.