+12

//thursday;last[pt.1]//

chinsun cried on the way home. yeah sure she skipped classes—something she's never done before—but she wasn't in the right mental state to continue on with school.

the tears trailed down her face, down to her neck.

never did she know that she would be crying over someone like taehyung.

you're an idiot she thought.

why was she so affected by taehyung's actions?

yes, sure she likes him... but did she like him that much to be so jealous to the point of crying about it?

maybe because of the many things he did that she held value to.

like that one time when taehyung gave her flowers that held a sentimental value to her.

or

that one time when he wasted one of their thursdays, knowing he only had a month, to bring chinsun to her old house to try and make up with her parents

or

that one time when they got lost on their first thursday together and got ice cream instead.

or

that one time when chinsun kissed taehyung's cheek.

chinsun felt the tears fall down her face like a stream.

it was an emotion she hasn't felt before. and it was overwhelming for her.

her friends, who didn't know she left school, were worried about her. they stayed on the rooftop, the new claimed hangout spot, trying to figure out why chinsun was so engulfed in taehyung's absence. as far as they knew, taehyung only had a crush on chinsun and the feelings weren't mutual.

but i guess that isn't true.

taehyung stood at the tree taeyeon was against, touching his arm as if there were muscles there to touch.

he was forced to be with her. by 'be with her' is to assist her in her new surroundings until she found someone else to mess with.

taeyeon was the daughter of his parents' best friends.

he wished to tell chinsun and to confess to her tomorrow... but it seems as if it won't work out.

+

"chinsun-ah!" taehyung yelled, pushing through the crowd that was restricting him from getting near chinsun, who was rushing to get out of the corridor due to her claustrophobia.

yes she heard his constant calls despite the loud chatter coming from their schoolmates who littered the corridors.

she decided not to pay him any attention because of what she witnessed yesterday.

FLASHBACK

it was an unbearable pain that even gina wasn't let into her room while she sobbed on her pillow.