+11

//tuesday; filler//

after the birthday party, taehyung was the only one to stay behind. gina stayed over at her friend's house for a sleep over; claiming that as her friend's birthday gift. they finished late at night, too late for taehyung to walk home.

chinsun insisted he stayed the night, and taeyhung gladly accepted. they slept in her room, which was normal considering the amount of times taehyung slept there.

+

taehyung was almost completely absent to the group. he spent most of his time assisting the 'new girl'; taeyeon. park taeyeon. he wasn't present in the morning, he wasn't present during the breaks. he wasn't there with them.

they glared at the chair taehyung sat at usually; beside chinsun. they were shocked he needed to be by her side all the time. the most shocked was chinsun. and chinsun didn't know, but they all pitied her. they knew she missed him. they were basically dating, despite not making it official.

chinsun played with her food, like a child. she could practically feel taehyung's hand running up and down her back, like he always would when they ate lunch.

"yah, stop playing with your food,"delana demanded.

"stop sulking. he'll be back soon,"yoongi rolled his eyes.

chinsun scowled, flashed her middle finger; and left.

they were taken aback by her actions, she never did this. ever.

she left the cafeteria, walking around aimlessly. she spotted taehyung and taeyeon at the tree where chinsun planned to accept tae's confession; on their last thursday.

taeyeon touched tae's shoulder, giggling. taehyung box-smiled, genuinely liking taeyeon's presence. chinsun saw that. taehyung looked to the side and saw connie watching. he waved at her; in a friendly way. chinsun stood motionlessly, taehyung ran to her. she turned around and felt tears run down her face.

"taehyung-ah!"taeyeon called out.

she heard taehyung stop in his tracks. but chinsun could care less if he turned around and went back to taeyeon.

and he did.