+13

//thursday;last[pt.2]//

it was the end of the day, and taehyung actually stuck around the group. but of course, they were interrupted by taeyeon, not once but 5 times. on the first instance, taehyung politely denied her invitation for taehyung to hang around her and her new found friends, who gave the girls dirty looks.

on the last instance—when taehyung's patience for her was running thin, he raised his voice at her causing her and her friends to flinch at his denial. her friends lost their smirks and dirty looks. they walked away clearly ashamed.

taehyung pulled chinsun to his side, keeping his arm around her waist as they sat around their usual table eating lunch.

it was almost back to normal.

taehyung didn't rub her back while eating, so chinsun took taehyung's hand and placed it on her back hoping he'd get the message. and he did. thankfully.

he chuckled and began running his hand up and down. chinsun lightly smiled.

"meet me at the rooftop after school,"taehyung whispered in her ear. she nodded in response.

she had her answer ready.

chinsun fed taehyung, continuously shoving a spoon or a pair of chopsticks in his mouth, not minding their other friends around the table looking at them with smirks and mischievous smiles.

it wasn't until their last bites that they noticed the stares.

they chewed fast to ask what they were looking at.

"what?" they asked that the same time.

they laugh amongst each other after realizing what they did. it was as if yesterday never happened.

the others gave them sarcastic dirty looks. they got up claiming they were done and left the two alone.

they look amongst each other, confused as to why their friends did what they did.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

the bell rang; and the two hurriedly ran out of the canteen. they parted ways with a wave and hurried to their class scared they'd get punished for being late.

though class was rather 'short', and they mostly talked amongst themselves, chinsun didnt talk to anyone but just thought to herself.

'what if' questions ran through her mind. yes. it was their last thursday together, probably... maybe. but what was taehyung going to do? why on the rooftop instead of somewhere else? what if taeyeon shows up with her snake friends? what if they ruin it?

what if they don't  interrupt?

what will happen to the both of them? their friendship?

chinsun didn't know the answer and neither did taehyung.

and they were both dying to find out.

+

chinsun hastily walked up the stairs that led to the rooftop door that was always unlocked. she was beyond excited; but that didn't mean the doubts that had settled in her mind disappeared. in fact, they doubled and tripled into more questions.

her heartbeat quickened with every step she took. it was surprising she hadn't fallen yet as she was so clumsy it threatened her life.

she reached the end of the staircase. the door parallel to her. she turned the knob and stepped up, slightly tripping. she found no one in sight.

the wind whistled and the leaves rustled.

chinsun sighed continuing to walk towards the railing.

"guess i got here first," she muttered.

she placed her hands on the blue, cold railings that lined the rooftop. the wind howled pushing chinsun's brunette hair back.

chinsun shivered damning her ability to get cold quickly

she looked around hoping taehyung's head would pop out and he would walk to her slowly. he would confess, awaiting for her answer. she would say yes with intense passion. they would kiss and live happily ever after.

but

one, it's way too cliché for taehyung. two, it only happened in movies. and three, taehyung was no where to be found. chinsun was alone on the rooftop.

the sun is setting soon and connie had been up here for 10 minutes.

still, no kim taehyung.

she decided to wait a few more minutes.

finally, the door opened.

click. creak.

it was tae....

it was taeyeon and her posse. she had a smirk on her face. an evil smirk. the girls beside her held fake evil expressions, as if they were forced to be on this rooftop.

taeyeon stomped over to chinsun, with her two little followers following behind her.

"listen here, shorty."

taeyeon pushed her index finger on chinsun's chest, forcing her to press her back against the railing. she towered over chinsun with her model like height. chinsun looked down at the ground, one more push and she would go over the railing; falling three stories to the ground.

chinsun shuddered under taeyeon's index finger.

"stay away from taehyung. he's mine. and surely, he doesn't want some poor peasant like you. he wants someone like me. a beautiful, tall, skinny girl like me, unlike you," she looked at chinsun up and down with disgust in her eyes.

"so, it's time for you to go."

taeyeon gave her a hard push with both of her hands, sending chinsun falling to the ground. chinsun kept her eyes shut scared to die. she sighed in relief when she realized she had caught hold of the railing before falling to her death, mentally thanking her fast reflexes.

she heard taeyeon giggle and the door slam shut.

chinsun looked down, she felt dizziness overcome her body. she let out a grunt before managing to pull herself up. chinsun panted, fell to the ground, and cried heavily. she'd never been that close to death.

she knew not to mess with park taeyeon.