+16

//friday;afternoon//

chinsun had gone straight home after school, racing out of the building containing her friends, an apparent enemy, and bystanders. she was threatened, and she felt threatened. chinsun had too much on her mind. taeyeon was obsessed with taehyung.

she couldn't get her mind wrapped around it. someone like taeyeon would go as far as to kill someone just to get a guy. sure, maybe she did love him, but was she really going to kill an innocent bystander just to get him. if that wasn't obsession, i don't know what is.

with her phone off— and numerous calls and texts coming from her friends—chinsun continued with her day, earning money for her and her sister.

chinsun was surely surprised to see her group of friends sitting silently in her living room, bombarding her with questions of her whereabouts as soon as her presence was acknowledged.

"where were you?!"

"why weren't you answering our calls?!"

"why did you leave so quickly?!"

"why didn't you wait for us?!"

"guys, i'm really tired. i can't- i can't really answer your questions right now.."

chinsun looked both physically and emotionally drained. not only did her face show no emotion, but her body movements were slow and dragging. it was like she could collapse on the floor at any given moment.

taehyung shooed them out, apologizing for her behavior and telling them to just excuse her for now. once hoseok's body was out of the door and the door was slammed in his face, taehyung turned to chinsun with a questioning look.

"what happened, chinsun?"

"nothing."

"i just want to go to sleep,"she continued.

"i understand, but it's better to let me know instead of bottling up your feelings."

"she came for me again."

"who?"

"who else? taeyeon! she slapped me!"

"w-where?"

chinsun walked to her bathroom taking a makeup wipe and wiping her left cheek where a red handprint—which was bruising—showed. taehyung cupped her face in his hands, placing a sweet, long kiss on the affected area.

"i'm sorry,"taehyung apologized, not knowing what else to say.

"it's okay, it's not your fault."

a tear slipped her eye.

"i love you."

"i love you, too."

chinsun smiled as taehyung placed a loving kiss upon her lips.