Chapter Twelve - One Power Lost, one Gained

(Hey guys! The class for driver's ed to get my farmer's permit has finally come to an end! All I have to do now is drive, and pass the driver's test, because lemme tell you I nailed that paper final. XD So, my babies~ I hope you're enjoying the book so far!)

"(Y/N)!" Xavier wailed, throwing his head into the wooden door several times over as he lied helplessly on the bathroom tiling, balling his eyes out and screaming with every single breath he gasped into his expanding lungs. "LET ME OUT!" He could taste blood in the back of his throat from his unholy and unimaginably extreme yells, entirely shocking how the man could go from beautifully sweet. with chocolate loving eyes to to this banshee, releasing flowing tears and powerful shrieks.

By now, his temple was throbbing in agony, each violent thud against the blocked and locked door sending a rattle through his skull, nearing him further and further to the edge of unconsciousness. By the time hours had slipped by, his focus became fickle, screams now droning on and on as if he were a public speaker announcing. He probably didn't even realize he was still yelling, his voice having gone hoarse long ago, the dry walls of his throat sticking together, lips chapped, covered in cracks and drying bloodstains from how he continuously opened his mouth to speak or wail.

His skin was rubbed raw, red irritated marks located along his wrists and ankles from the friction of the rope against sensitive flesh. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)..." He continued on, slowly beating his head against the door even still, an obvious bruise having formed although he didn't care as he made it far worse, the previously light purple having turned an almost midnight black coloring across his face, a trickle of his own blood traveling and dribbling off his chin from his torn lips, sweet tears having dried from his eyes to leave their subtle streaks across his cheeks. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound.

His eyes fell closed slowly, the adrenaline having long worn off although his body, flooded with betrayal and a boiling obsession that be believed would be labeled as romantic, still appeared to fight to remain awake. "... (Y/N)..." He muttered quietly, a soft thump being heard as his figure went limp, lying there restrained on the bathroom tiling like a wild animal. A beast.

(Y/N)... She's so... Oblivious. The poor gumdrop doesn't' realize her own true feelings. She may not even believe mine, goodness... He thought as his stomach now twitched, lips turning upwards into creepy grin. He could already feel himself fading into his slumber, a disturbingly erotic dream flooding through his mind as the more primal instincts took over.

The night was excruciating. The time that past by was phenomenally slow, and felt as though several years had drug by rather than only one harmless minute. Xavier's tactic, squawking and hollering from the bathroom if you could call that a tactic, surprisingly enough nearly won you over. You were already guilty from throwing the boy into the bathroom, and locking him up for even when he was in this deranged, psychotic state, you would always recall that he had wished to escape the moon for so long, just wanting to be gone and free for more than a singular night. However, what made that thought even more confusing and befuddling than before, was the obvious fact that Xavier could've been lying that whole time just so he could win your heart over with ease.

And here you were, locking him away. The haunting thought of him murdering those in sight was what kept you from unlocking that door, luckily enough.

Once morning had arrived, you swiftly pulled yourself out of bed in fear of Xavier standing before you, or suddenly springing through your bedroom door like a frightening jack-in-the-box replica. Your night had been fueled with rather taunting nightmares of the dangerous space boy having escaped from his bathroom prison cell. You'd often wake up in a cold sweat, body shivering with fear and the anxious thought of glancing towards your bedroom door would always creep up on you through the several rude moments of awakening.