Chapter Nineteen - Tongues and Crimson

(Hey guys! ^-^ So the poll results are in, turns out the supernatural Yandere won!

Enjoy the twelve page update!)

"I-..." You paused briefly, glancing from the phone he held, and then up to his face in an obviously skeptical, yet shaken manner. As you stared up at his sharper and masculine features, his own blue orbs gazing down at you with obvious worry and impatience, you felt a shift in atmosphere, as if the moment he came into view the world became quieter, and everything was dull compared to the sharp, angled bones and features he possessed. His shoulders were stiff, hands gripping his phone rather harshly, and his teeth nibbling on his inner cheek as he stood there, awaiting something else. "... Y.... Yes... I uh..." You shifted your weight lightly, eyes leaving his rather intense orbs a moment later, the action somehow appeared to have spooked the male. He quickly darted his gaze to the floor, as if he hadn't realized he was staring, possibly out of nervousness over the situation. "I set him free."

The man quickly shook his head, as if disappointed. "... I knew it wasn't a hoax..." He muttered, now glancing around briefly as the gears in his head appeared to be grinding. "Where is he now?" He asked suddenly, the words tumbling out his mouth rather awkwardly, his mind jumping from one thought to the next in random order out of nowhere as he stood there.

"He's.. Not here. He went out, and locked me in the bathroom. He uhm.." You bit your lower lip, fists clenching instinctively. "... He's out... Planning on killing someone else." The words felt numb on your tongue.

"... Shit... Alright-" The man appeared briefly shocked, his heart rate definitely having picked up after what you said as he now glanced around rather frantically, possible panic settling in. "Show me where the book is. The one you bought from Louis?" He questioned, eyebrows furrowing.

You frowned deeply, simply gesturing him to follow you off down the hall. Immediately, the male tagged behind, glancing around in an inspecting and anxious manner.

There was a slight creak as your bedroom door opened, now gliding across the floor and gently knocking against the wall as you entered alongside the male. "Uhm... Markus..." You murmured rather nervously, the man glancing in your direction with an expecting gaze. He needs the book.... You thought with a stifled breath, now pointing over to the table as you sat down on the side of the bed, ashamed in what the other would find.

"Okay, good, thanks." He gave a quick nod, straightening his glasses as he wandered over to the desk, reaching over and-

He picked up a single piece of paper, a torn page from the book, only a few characters from the strange language lingering on it's aging sheet. You had picked it up after pulling it off from the bottom of Xavier's shoe previously. "... Is..." He began in a noticeably smaller voice, turning his head in your direction ever so slightly as he held the miserable piece of paper. "Is this it...?"

"... He destroyed the rest..."

There was a thick silence that lasted several seconds before the man inhaled a breath, shaking his head in disbelief. "No... No, this- This can't be right!" He exclaimed, throwing the worthless piece of paper onto the table, whirling around to face you with a newly panicked expression. "He destroyed it?! How did he know you summoned him using that damned thing?! No, no no-" He quickly began pacing now, his eyes glancing about in a rather frantic motion as if he were searching for some kind of answer, using wild hand gestures as his tongue began pouring out words that made little sense to you from the way he tumbled through his phrases.

"I- I figured out what it said! You can't possibly tell me he destroyed the book, not now, not ever- The reverse, the spell- Fuck!" He kept going, you sitting there watching in total shock and confusion as he continued his pacing and quick speaking like an auctioneer.