Wendy and Romeo

Hi! My name is Wendy Marvell! I'm 14 and my best friend/partner, Romeo, is 15. Two years ago his father disappeared without saying or leaving anything for him or anyone. Since his mother died, I told him that I would never leave him...but now to the story!

     "Wendy.....................Wendy wake up.." I hear someone tell me and shake me softly. I yawn and see it was Romeo trying to wake me up. "Oh
sorry.......*yawn* I guess I fell asleep on the table. So what's up?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Well.........Natsu wanted us to tag along with his team and Gajeel's team for a mission! Wanna do it?" He says. "Sure!" I say and get up. "Well I wanted more challenge but at least this has excitement.." Natsu says. "What job are we even doing?" Me and Romeo ask them. "Well Mira chose this one for us and we thought if we brought Gajeel,Levy and you two it would be more fun to see your faces so you guys will be going with us..." Lucy explains. Me and Romeo gulp when she said that Mira was the one who chose this. Since she has this weird shipping thing with her...

     We all start walking to the train station and get in the train. Once the train starts moving Natsu gets motion sickness,Levy and Lucy start talking, I heal Natsu so he doesn't get motion sickness for the rest of the trip,he starts fighting with Gajeel and I fall asleep...

Third person

     Wendy fell asleep on Romeo's shoulder. He yawns and put his arm around her (really Romeo? Really? That's like the first trick in the book!) and falls asleep with his head ontop of Wendy's. The others look at them and surprisingly they all awe. EVEN GAJEEL!!!

Time skip once they get off the train and Romeo's POV

Wendy didn't wake up so i decided to carry her in my back...

Just imagine with her eyes closed

Damn she's cut when she sleeps...I wish i could tell her how I feel but I just can't! It's easier said then done ya know. But we still don't know what the job is except for Lucy and Natsu. Those two just don't know they like each other...what a shame. I'll confess to Wendy someday...

Lucy and Natsu lead us to a restaurant called 'Eat up!' Are we gonna eat or something? We go in and they explain to us what we're doing and...that I need to explain it to Wendy when she wakes up. I guess I'll just wake her up now that they're down explaining. I shake Wendy a bit "Wendy? Wake up we're here..." I say and shake her a bit more. "Just give me like.....................3 more hours mom...." she mumbles. I couldn't hold it in and laughed. She rubs her eyes and see what was happening. "Ohhhhhhhh..." she says realizing...