Baby sitting Gruvia

I ring the door bell and our client opened it while squealing! "DID YOU TWO HAVE BABIES?! EEEEEEEK ITS SO CUTE!" She squealed and me and Romeo just blush beet red. "Well no. Our friends that were supposed to help us turned into babies. The one on my head is Gray and the one on Wendy's shoulder is Juvia. Say hi you two Romeo says and they wave.

 Say hi you two Romeo says and they wave

"AWWW THEIR SO CUTE!! Half of the  kids are at a camp for two months and the other half they brought some friends over

"AWWW THEIR SO CUTE!! Half of the kids are at a camp for two months and the other half they brought some friends over. Bye now you two love birds!!" She said and left.

I blushed a bit and Romeo smirked. "You're cute when you blush" he said and I just hide my blushing face a bit. We go inside and see some other kids just watching T.V.

"If you kids need anything we'll be upstairs in our room! And don't trash the place" Romeo said the last part deathly which made the kids shiver in fear. "Who are you two and the babies?" A kid asked us. I crouch down to her level and say "Hi! My name is Wendy and this is Romeo! Our friends turned into babies because of our crazy friend. We're the babysitters!" And smile sweetly at her as she nods ok with a smile and leaves.

"Hey Lev! Is Naki here?" Romeo asked one of the kids, Lev. "Yeah she's in her room with some friends!" He answered and we nod ok. "Wait where's Gray? And Juvia?!" I shout worried but we both see that they were playing with the other baby. "They'll be fine. And when they turn back to normal we should say that they kissed and that accidentally happened because of Mira" Romeo said and I nod yeah.

We open Naki's room and see she had friends over. 5 guys 4 girls. "Hey Naki! Long time no see!" I say and she does a big gasp before she hugs me tightly. "Uhh......even though I'm........a sky dragon slayer........I need air" I say with not much breath and she giggles as she lets go. "These two are Romeo and Wendy! They babysit us but I'm not normally here" Naki said.

Night time after dinner cuz I lazy

So apparently Naki and her friends are having a sleepover. Juvia and Gray fell asleep together already. And they were hugging! Eeeeeek! Well anyways me and Romeo are on the bed in our room watching a movie. The kids went to sleep already except for Naki's group.

Naki's like her mom though. She ships us a lot too. Romeo's arm went around me as the movie ended. "What do you think we should do now? Cause I'm super bored!" I groan.

Romeo smirks and says "I know something we can do that we will both enjoy..." "What is it?" I ask

"We can play a prank on Naki and her group!" He says and I giggle evilly. "Sure!" I say and we set it up.

One hour later

So basically we gave them some Oreos but instead of cream we put the tooth paste Natsu used since it's super super spicy. "AHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOT!" Me and Romeo hear them yell and we laugh so hard. "We should go to sleep now so they won't think it was us" Romeo said and we both go to sleep.

 "We should go to sleep now so they won't think it was us" Romeo said and we both go to sleep

Time skip next morning Wendy POV

I woke up and saw Romeo beside me. I looked in my other side and see a smirking Naki and her group. "Oh hell no.." me and Romeo say in unison.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR MOM!! WE'L LITERALLY DIE! FIRST YOU'LL FANGIRL AND WE ALL DIE AND SEEING YOUR MOM FANGIRL EVEN MORE WILL KILL US MORE!! But for the truth, we trust you, me and and Wendy are dating" Romeo said and Naki fell on the floor then started to fangirl on the floor.

"OH MY GOD MY OTP!!" She yelled.

(Any other people like Naki cause if I was Romeo I would be worried to hell to be thinking how much Naki's mom would fangirl )