Secret sister

Time Skip After babysitting and at the guild

Me and Romeo were at our table just sitting boredly. The doors fling open and there stood a person who I thought I wouldn't see again...

"IM LOOKING FOR WENDY MARVEL!!" She yells then Romeo and Gajeel go in front of me protectively

"IM LOOKING FOR WENDY MARVEL!!" She yells then Romeo and Gajeel go in front of me protectively. Well Gajeel considers me his sister. "What do you want from her?" Romeo shouted. She stares at him then walks over to him. "Hey cutie. You look cute~" she says seductively to Romeo which made me stand up. I run over her then hug her tightly. "I've missed you Nanu!" I shout hugging her tightly then she chuckles. "Missed you too Wen. Say, who's the purple haired cutie?" She asks letting me go. "Hey! She's my girlfriend" Romeo says in a matter-of-fact voice, slinging his arm on my shoulders. "Aw darn. Well.....can we fight little sis? After all, I wanna see who's stronger. A sky dragon slayer......or a sky angel slayer?" She asks and I just look at her. "Fine" I say in defeat. "Babe! I don't even know what a Angel slayer is but I can tell she's strong. And what does she mean little sister?" Romeo says. "Well. She is strong but I can beat her. She's one year older than me. I also have a brother that's one year older than you. I'm sorry I never told you Romeo!" I say with tears in my eyes. It hurts that I didn't tell him the truth. "Hey.... it's ok. Now go fight her!" He says wiping my tears. "Yeah!" I cheer then go to the arena behind the guild haul with Nanuki. I just call her Nanu for short. "First move is all yours" I say with a smirk. "ANGEL FEATHER WING ATTACK!!" She chants and I dodge. "Ok so this might injure you severely so....yeah. SKY DRAGON MYTHICAL LEGEND!! SKY BLOW FLOOR!" I chant with my hands on the floor then a huge blow of dangerous wind blows on the floor hitting her. "SKY DRAGON IRON FIST!!" I chant and hit her making her fall which showed her loss.

"Hah! Wendy beat your sorry but!!" KIRIKONO?! "Hey Wen! Missed ya!" He said.

"KIRI!!" I yell and hug him

"KIRI!!" I yell and hug him. "Heh. Guess how stronger I got!" He says letting me go. "Wait.....you got stronger? Damn Kiri! You're the strongest person I know then! Since you are the Universal Slayer after all" I say. "So exactly who here is dating my sister?" Kiri asks and Romeo comes over. "I'm the one dating her. What is it?" Romeo asks.

"Where do you want to live if you two got married?"

"Near you guys"

"When to propose?"

"When it's the best timing. Counts on the emotions their feeling"

"True. If she was in labor whet eWorld you be?"

"By her side while she crushes my hand into pieces"

They say super fast and Kiri nods in approval. "He's good!" Both Kiri and Nanu say in unison. "And it is true. He's a good one" Nanu said...