Day off

Wendy POV

    I wake up warm and see that Romeo and I fell asleep and that.....he was hugging me while we were sleeping.

     I run my eyes open and see that the others were taking pictures of us. Romeo wakes up and we both blush in uncontrollably. "W-why were you g-guys taking pictures of us?" I say. Gajeel and Levy smirk..

Wendy and Romeo POV

    Oh shoot they found out!

Back to Wendy

    "Well it's pay back. Oh and by the way we're sending these to Mira! And the best part is it's for pay back!" Levy says. Me and Romeo hide under the blanket cause we both know what's gonna happen...

Mira crashes down the door and "MY SHIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!!" She yells like a maniac. "Uh you can join us at the pool for our day off!" Lucy says nervously.me and Romeo pop out of the blanket excited and both shout in usion "ITS OUR DAY OFF!?!?!" Levy nods yes. Me and Romeo run to our gym bags and take out something for us to where in the pool. "We're gonna go swimming!" Romeo says and we head to a bathroom. I change into a aqua blue tank top and white shorts while putting on pigtails. I come out of the bathroom and see.....THE CUTEST THING IN MY LIFE!!!! Levy turned into a baby....... "Awwww she looks so cute!" I say and pick her up. "I'm thinking Mira did this....." I say while hugging her tightly. She starts to laugh and Gajeel starts to awe. Wow even he did...

     "Gajeel you can feed Levy...and if she doesn't then call me! And here's the food!" Mira says and goes out.

      "You like feeding your baby girlfriend don't you Gajeel?" Me and Lucy coo

"You like feeding your baby girlfriend don't you Gajeel?" Me and Lucy coo. "S-SHUT UP!" He yells.

"Maybe I'll go to the pool later...sorry Romeo but this is just so cute! Romeo?" I say and can't find him. Instead he's on the floor cause I think he fainted. "Aaahh..." Gajeel says so Levy can open her mouth. Since she wouldn't open her mouth "Aahh.." she says and Gajeel quickly puts her food in her mouth.

"Does that mean Wendy looked like this as a baby?" Gajeel asks while giving another spoon full of food to Levy. "I dunno...I only have a picture from when I was a kid..." I say and show a picture to them........

              "Awwwwww!" They all say