A Regular Day

I'm so happy to see them again. We got separated when we were 5 so we didn't know each other more. Romeo kept sneezing and coughing as we caught up. "So... is it ok if we join your guild?" Kiri asked. I felt happiness come up. "Of course! Just go to the white haired girl Mira to get your guild Mark!" As they left to Mira, I look over to Romeo who had his head down on the table like he was sleeping.

"You ok Romeo?" He nods and sneezes.

I feel his forehead and it was burning. Romeo, you have a fever! Why didn't you tell me?" He put his head up the slightest bit so he can see me then he smiled, "You and your siblings were having such a good good time catching up... so I didn't want to disturb with my complaints." "Awe that's so sweet. But this isn't a complaint, it's something serious. So let's get you home." I say and get one of his arms on my shoulder as we walk to his house which was only a short walking distance. I place him on the bed and he fell asleep right away. As he fell asleep I prepare a wet towel and place it in his forehead. Then I fix the blankets on him. "I'll be back soon Kay?" I say and kiss his cheek as I head back to the guild.

"FIGHT ME!!" I heard Natsu yell and I run in. Natsu was challenging Kiri. Before Kiri could answer Master spoke.

"For all your hard work, we will be having a vacation at a beach resort! So pack your things!" It sounds like so much fun! But Romeo. "Hey sis! It sounds like fun! We should go!" Nanu says. Kiri nods in agreement. "B-but Romeo..." I say. What will he do? Who will take care of him? "Hm? What about cutie?" "Uhh well, he has a high fever." "I know some people won't go to the resort so you can ask them to take care of him" Kiri said. Natsu and Lucy I know aren't going to go so I can ask them!

"Uh hey! Can you guys take care of Romeo while I go to the resort with my siblings? It would mean a lot to me." "Sure kiddo! Me and Lice were planning on having some alone time so since Romeo's sick we can do both!" "Thank you guys!"

So then I go home and pack.

( so there! A chapter done!)