IDK what to call this chap

"Our client ships us a lot sooo....she gives us stuff that we don't even ask for" Romeo says blushing a bit and I do too.

"WHAT?!?! YOU GUYS HAVE VIDEO GAMES, A DESSERT BAR, HUGE FLAT SCREEN T.V, AND SO MUCH MORE!!" Levy and Gajeel shout in unison. "Yeah......so what movie do you guys want?" Romeo asks. Gajeel looks through all the movies and once he's done "Why do you guys only have romance?" Gajeel asks. "Yeah....about that uh....our client is crazy with love. So we only have 3 normal movies. Here" I say and hand them to Levy and Gajeel. "How about................................ The Chosen one?" Levy asks.

Time skip when they all fall asleep and third person POV

They all fell asleep... Romeo wrapped his arms around Wendy when they fell asleep on the bed together and Gajeel and Levy had the same but in the couch.

Time skip next day in the morning and Wendy's POV...

I wake up warm. I open my eyes and see Romeo was hugging me. I this a dream? I start to blush and he hugs me tighter. And I blush harder. ".........Wendy......." he mumbles a bit.

I giggle and shake him a bit so he can wake up. He groans and his eyes open half way. Then his eyes go wide. He lets go...awww I liked the warmth. "Morning..." he groans. "Good morning! I'm going to see how GaLe is doing!" I say and get up. "Who's GaLe?" Romeo asks with confusion.

"When Gajeel and Levy are together it's better to call them GaLe for short! Cute right?" I say stretching. "Eh......kinda" Romeo says getting out of the bed.

I peek from the side of the bed and see Levy snuggled into Gajeel's chest. And Gajeel's arms around her. I awe at the sight. "I wish I could find someone like that..." I sigh. "Oh really? What are you for in someone?" Romeo asks with a smirk. Sometimes he can be real cute. But I'm sure he wouldn't like someone like me. I smile and say "Someone caring,nice,gentle,sweet and charming. Oh and honest!" I still look at GaLe. "Anyway I'll be checking on Natsu and Lucy. Wanna come?" I ask and he nods ok. "Wait! One thing first" I say and take a picture of GaLe. "There! Now to Natsu and Lucy" I say and walk over to their door. I slowly open it the door and see the both of them making-out.

Oh. My. Mavis...