No more babysitting

2 weeks later

Finally! The job is over and we get our pay. We're all outside the guild doors and the others that went with us for babysitting are a mess. Levy fell asleep so Gajeel is carrying her in his arms. It was so cute. And the others look like they haven't slept. Romeo grabbed my hand and intertwined his hand in mine. We both blush a bit and open the doors to the guild and we both walk over to the table that Gray and Juvia were sitting at. "How come you guys didn't invite me to your little fiasco?! And why do they look like they look like they didn't sleep at all and you two look perfectly fine?!" Gray shouts at us. "Apparently those guys can't handle babysitting 16 kids and a baby. But me and Wendy are together! I asked her when we were doing our job!" Romeo says and shows our hands which were intertwined.

How he asked her

Romeo lead me to the garden and put me on the swing. I kinda blushed a bit. He hugs me and looks at me in the eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend Wendy Marvell?" He asks. I hug him and say "Yes!" He twirls me around then kisses me. This is officially the best day of my life!

End

That day was the best day of my life! "See Gray! They're two of the three youngest members of the guild! Why can't Gray ask Juvia?!" Juvia says clinging onto his arm. "I will never!" He says and gets her off his arm.

"RoWen is sailing! Next is Nalu,Gruvia and Gale!" Mira says. "And I'll help you with it!" I say and we both high five. "Oh and thanks for the Gale pics Wendy!" Send says. "No problem! Plus I got Nalu pics of them making out if you want" I say and she squeals as she grabs them from them. Me and Romeo smirk at the two maniac blushing couple. They all stare at them in shock.

My phone rings and it's the babysitting client. Once I answer it I lower the volume cause she was squealing like crazy. "Ok................that's fine but how long?..............ok we'll be there next week! Bye!" I say and hang up. "She wants us to babysit for a month next week. Gray and Juvia can come too!" I say. "Yay!" Juvia says. Levy wakes up and looks at Gajeel and they both blush. He puts her down. "Please no more babysitting!" She says as she rubs her eyes. "No more babysitting for you guys but a whole month of babysitting for Gray and Juvia!" I say and laugh a bit.