Baby Levy

Romeo wakes up and looks at the baby confused. "Did Gajeel and Levy have a baby or something?" He asks.

Gajeel blushes so so hard. "THIS BABY IS LEVY STUPID!!" Gajeel yells. "Geez i just asked..." he says. All of a sudden Levy starts crying. "Why is she crying?" They all ask. "You guys really don't know how to take care of a baby don't you..." me and Romeo say and the same time. I get Levy and burp her then she stops crying "SO SHE JUST NEEDED TO BURP?!?!" Everyone except me and Romeo yell. "Yeah. She just ate so duh!" Romeo says with a normal tone. "How do you two know so much about babies?" Lucy asks with a smirk. "You don't go on babysitting jobs don't you?" Romeo asks. They nod no "Well we like to take the easy jobs that pay over one million jewel. And it so happens lots of people are desperate for someone to babysit more than 16 children. And they don't like babysitters older than 20 cause they think they can learn more from younger minds. And it adds up to 7,000,000 each week! Though Romeo's rent is 100,000,000,000 jewel per month. And we only babysit three weeks a month" I say. All their jaws go wide open. "If you want you can tag along with us next week!" Me and Romeo say at the same time. "SURE!" They all say...

Next week and Levy is still a baby and they are at the house to babysit the kids

I knock on the door and Miss Lukina opens the door. "Oh hi there Wendy and Romeo! Who are these people?" She asks. "Well they wanted to tag along so we let them! You don't have to pay them if you don't want to" Romeo says. "Ok! Only if they don't get between my RoWen ship!" She says. Me and Romeo roll out eyes "Ok miss Lukina you can get going now..." I say and she nods ok letting us in. "Bye bye now!" She says. Once she leaves and kids get wild. "FRONT ROW CENTER!!" Me and Romeo shout at the same time. They all stop what they do and do a single file line in front of us. As in all 16 of them. But there was a baby that I'm the one to take care of. I get her from the crib and hold her in my arms. "WE HAVE 4 OTHER PEOPLE HERE SO BEHAVE!! OR ELSE FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!" Romeo shouts. The others look at both of us speechless.

"Now go play!" I say and they go back playing. Felicia and Zale start fighting. Me and Romeo give them a death glare and they stop and say sorry. The others go back to reality and go to us shocked.

"We have never seen that side of you two before!" They shout. "Gajeel you need to take care of Levy cause I need to take care of Lilian here. If you need help just tell me. And to make this challenging for the rest of you I will make all the children act their normal way. Last thing....you can't use magic in this house except for the kids and me and Romeo cause their mom is trusting us. Bye! GO BACK TO YOURSELF NOW KIDS!" I shout and they all start to go like wild animals. They start breaking stuff and everything.

I put Lillian in her crib since she's asleep and walk to Romeo. "This will be fun to watch!" Me and Romeo say at the same time. "FRONT ROW CENTER!!" Natsu says trying to copy Romeo. "Do you think they'll listen?" I ask. "Nope!" Romeo answers.

I'm sleepy now...

Romeo POV

     Wendy falls asleep on with her head on my shoulder. She's really cute when she sleeps... "WE GIVE UP TRYING TO BEHAVE THESE KIDS!!" Lucy and Natsu Yell. Wendy gets so scared cause he yelled and then she almost falls off the couch when I catch her. "Thanks!" She says blushing a bit "Welcome! Now....ALL OF YOU GET YOUR BUTTS AT THE DINNING TABLE IN 4 SECONDS NOW!!" Me and Wendy shout at the same time. (Btw Wendy only copied the yelling)

All of them get there in two seconds. "New record! Now what do you guys want for Lunch?" Wendy says with a bright smile. She looks so cute... "STEAK AND MASHED POTATOES. AND STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE PLEASE!!" They all shout at the same time except for the two babies Levy and Lillian. "Ok then! Lucy,Natsu and Gajeel go make what they want now please! And if Natsu eats the food... the kids will be haunting you while you eat for the rest of your life..." Wendy says and saying the last part like a demon about to eat someone.

He shrieks and goes right to work. "No one tells me what to do.." Gajeel says sassily. "Say that to me one more time in my face..." Wendy says with her 'I'm gonna hair your dreams for the rest of your life' glare and tone. I swear she can be really scary if you get her on your bad side..

He meeps and goes right to work. All of a sudden Levy turns back to normal and she sees what's going on. "I'll go help!" She says.

50 min later Wendy POV

"What's taking so long?" The third youngest child, Milly says while hugging my leg. "Ugh let me and Wendy do this.." Romeo groans. I put Milly back in her chair and me and Romeo start cooking.

5 min later

"And done with the 16 meals!" Me and Romeo say at the same time. The others look at us with their jaws wide open. "You guys are definitely ready for like......36 kids" Lucy says. "WAIT WHAT?!?!" Me and Romeo yell at the same time blushing so hard. Anyway let's get going now!" Lucy and Natsu say. "Uh no. We stay here all week. And if they're mom wants to...she lets us babysit them for three weeks straight so. You guys are staying with us I think!" I say. "WHERE IN HELL WILL WE SLEEP?!?!" They all yell at the same time. "Well miss Lukina is really really rich and has two other huge guest rooms so...you guys will have to share rooms!" Romeo says. Lucy and Levy smirk. "Sooo.....do you guys share a room with each other?" Levy asks still smirking. "Well kinda.... since I sleep in the couch an I let Wendy sleep on the bed" Romeo says. Me and Romeo smirk "But there isn't a couch in your guest rooms..." me and Romeo say at the same time.

"Are you both even aware that you two say the same thing at the same time?" Gajeel says. "Uh kinda...we just don't mind it!" I say.

"We still have the whole week so....do you want to invite a few more people?" I ask. "Sure!" Romeo says. "Let's invite Mira and Laxus!"......