MIRA?!

All of a sudden the door broke open to reveal a squealing Mira with Laxus dragged along. "Why are you people so obsessed over shipping? It's not important" a guy said. Ohhhhh no.

"What. Did. You say?!" Naki and Mira say in unison in a demon voice. "Uhh.... Me and Wendy will just be making out in our room if you need us before this gets any weirder!" Romeo said awkwardly then I blush really hard. We both go into our room and right after we close the door we hear demon shouting. "Yeahhh it's a good idea that you made that excuse. Cause I don't want to experience that..." I say with a small shudder. All of a sudden Romeo smirks. Uhhh. "Who said it was an excuse?" He says still smirking then I blush so hard that I cover my face in a pillow. "Just kidding. It's just really cute to see you blush" he says while smiling at me which made me blush even more. "S-stop teasing me Romeo!" I say hiding my face a bit more with the pillow. "Heh. Well I think the kids are awake by now so I'll be making them breakfast. Bye babe" he says then kisses my cheek and goes out the door. Wait. I just realized something...

HE CALLED ME BABE?!?! I squeal into the pillow as I fall onto the bed.

Third person

While Wendy squeaked into her pillow Romeo was listening on the other side of the door then chuckled. "I guess I really do love her a lot..." I quietly whispered to himself then starts to walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. Not far away Mira had Laxus listen in. She and Naki start to squeal once Laxus said what they said.

I'm so so so sorry it's short! Since I go to another school I have double the homework and it's getting harder so I'm so so so so sorry for not updating much!