Who?!

-with Wendy-

It's been one day. I'm so hungry. I can't use my magic. Something's preventing me from using them. I hear footsteps and giggles. They were so familiar at how they spoke. They took off the blindfold and I saw glimpses of blue. "W-Who's there?!" Kirikono came out and so did Nanu. "You need to get out!! These people are dangerous." That's when they smirked and my eyes went wide as they started to laugh historically. That's when I realized.

They transformed to somebody else. Nanu was actually a girl with green eyes and dark brown hair. Kirikono turned to a tall boy with black hair and maroon eyes.

They weren't my siblings. "Who are you?!" I was so scared. Scared at what they did to the real Nanu and Kiri. "Oh dear. I wonder what rank she is..." she paused and pursed her lips. "Maybe, a rank F or E-0..." "What do you mean 'rank'?" I say. "So the brat doesn't know eh?" The girl said. "What did you do to them?!" "Hm? The two of your siblings? Oh we killed them long ago..." oh my Mavis. I don't know what I'm dealing with here if they killed Nanu and Kirikono. "By the way. I observed that the Natsu guy must be a level F-0"

Romeo's POV

I don't care anymore that I'm sick. What matters is if Wendy's safe. I can't rest if I know she's in some kind of danger. Natsu and Lucy have gone searching. Nanu and Kirikono went.... well I dunno. I put on a hoodie and hospital mask so I can go out. My scarf kept me warmer in the snowy night. Natsu and Lucy left some flyers here. I'll go ask around. Last place she was seen was at the resort. As I know, it isn't too far. I'll just walk.

There were so many people. Maybe I should start from the lobby. There was a tree decorated so nice. "Um excuse me have you seen this girl?" She shook her head. Other than the receptionist, there was nobody else. Oh Mavis. I really wanted to spend this Christmas with Wendy. I sat at the chair near the fire place. It was really cold outside. Wendy. I need to find her. If I can't find out from other people then I'll just do it in my own. I skipped the Christmas party at the guild. It wasn't the same without her. "So you're looking for the blue head." I heard. I turned around and saw a man with a mask. "Yeah." I don't know why he's planning. Maybe he took Wendy. "If you seek for the girl, look near the creek. Your next clue will be there." And with that, he literally evaporated. The creek? Oh might as well.

3red person (Wolfkee)

So on the search he went. His stomach echoed like an endless vent. The bright night made him sorrow some more, as it tore his heart to pieces. (Please spare with me. I'm trying!!) he arrived at the creek and saw a girl with green eyes and dark brown hair. "Hello. Cutie." He realized it was Nanu at once. "Who are you really?!" "Oh where are my manners! My name is Terokatchi Hichiyo." Romeo thought to just keep asking questions so they wouldn't need to talk. "Why did you take Wendy? And Why did you pretend to be Nanu?" "One question at a time cutie!" She then paused and gave him a serious face. "You have no idea how powerful your girlfriend is. She may even be as powerful as your other friend Natsu. She just doesn't know how release her full potential of power. And to choose such a weakling as her partner?! What was she thinking?! Say what. If you beat me in a battle, you can have her back. But if I win. You'll become my little torture toy." It struck to Romeo's head and heart... that she was right. Wendy was way too good for him. What was he thinking? He didn't pay attention to the deal. All he could think of was if he was enough. Without realizing, Terokatchi had already attacked him. The pain hurt just as much as it hurt to realize he wasn't enough for Wendy.

Maybe I'm not as powerful as she is. Maybe I'm not good enough for her. I will train more. And the more I train, I'll become more powerful, Romeo thought. He had trained with Natsu before. What did he say again? 'It doesn't matter how strong your magic is. What matters is how strong your heart is.' Romeo still couldn't believe how wise it sounded coming from Natsu. But he felt what Natsu said was true. He felt heat build up in his fist. The flames were all sorts of colors. His eyes widened in amazement. Never had he done that before. It came from the love he had for Wendy. As Terokatchi kept attacking, she realized it didn't do any physical damage to him. She started to sense heavy magical power from Romeo. The multi colored flames were surrounding him. "W-what's going on?! What's this power?!" She shouted. A blue dragon appeared in front of Romeo as he was lifted off the ground. Fear took over Terokatchi.

The dragon's mark?! She thought.

Romeo had no idea was happening unlike Terokatchi. A giant dragon formed with the flames and nearly killed Terokatchi with one blow. "W-why don't you just kill me?" She said. She was lying on the dirt with burns and bruises all over her body. Romeo landed back on the floor. No magic energy drained out of his body. Not even the slightest bit. "Because. I have a heart. Unlike you. As I use it to love." Out of the creek arose Wendy. Her hair was down and she wore a white dress. Before he could get her out, he was hit with some kind of bullet he didn't know. But all he knew was that it hurt like hell. It wasn't magic. It was metal. "You forgot about me. Her partner in crime. Terolee." He had maroon eyes and black hair. He held a gun which he threw inn the creek. Romeo held the side of his stomach and lifted his hand. His eyes widened as he saw the red substance flowing out. "Well a promise is a promise. She didn't say didn't say I might kill you giving her back." Wendy was back in consciousness and ran straight to Romeo starting to heal him. "Thanks Wen." "Don't mention it. It's all I could do for you anyway..." she said. Tears started going down her cheeks as the bullet started coming out. Romeo growled in pain. The partners in crime had left already. Who knew where they went. Once he was fully healed she hugged him as tight as she could.

         "Merry Christmas Wendy..."