04

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jihoon

After an entire morning of lessons, the bell for lunch finally rang. I was immediately by Woojin's side as we headed to the door.

"What about Jieun? My mom asked me to take care of her though." Woojin stopped in his tracks as he headed back towards the girl, who had been approached by Kim Doyeon and Choi Yoojung.

He had a few words before nodding and coming back towards me.

"Glad to see her making new friends! I'm glad that it was Doyeon and Yoojung who approached her though, imagine if she made good friends with any of the others." Woojin shuddered, "Let's go."

I am fine with her for now, but she's too new for me to know if she would end up turning into one of the many girls who follow us around.

jieun

When I saw Woojin leave with Jihoon, my heart sank because I felt so lost. As I was contemplating just staying in class, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

I came face to face with two girls, one who was petite and another who was much taller.

"Hi! I'm Kim Doyeon. This is Yoojung." The taller one introduced themselves.

I gave a shy greeting in return.

"We were wondering if you would like to come for lunch with us since we assumed that you wouldn't know anyone." Yoojung said smiling at me.

"Jieun! Do you want to come-oh. Hey, making new friends already?" Woojin came over.

"Woojin, is it okay if we take her? She seems nice and I don't want her to suffer from hanging out with you guys too much from day one." Doyeon said.

"Sure. Jieun, if you need anything just come look for me alright? Thanks guys!" Woojin said before leaving with Jihoon.

"Shall we go too? I heard that there's tiramisu for dessert today." Yoojung and Doyeon both linked their arms through mine before dragging me along.

☆☆☆

The both of them were really nice, and I found out so much about them from the first day alone that I felt as if I had known them for a few years.

"So you're currently staying with Woojin?" Doyeon asked curiously.

"I am for now. But please don't tell anyone because I don't think the student population would like it." I responded.

"Are you crazy? I wouldn't say anything if I were you either. Everyone would hate me to bits." Yoojung looked up from her tiramisu.

"Are they really that popular?" I asked. What I had seen this morning may just have been an extreme.

"They are pretty popular I guess. That's because they're exclusive, they don't talk to many people, so to be able to talk to them casually is like a present." Doyeon rolled her eyes before continuing,"at least, that's what the girls tell us."

"But you guys talk casually don't you?" I asked, remembering their conversation with Woojin that morning.

"It's true we get along, so some girls dislike us too." Yoojung said.

"How did this start though?" I licked my spoon clean.

"It started with some seniors when we came in and they happened to click and it evolved from there. They're as good as an idol group, at least from the few times we've seen them when we hung out." Doyeon explained as Yoojung nodded, her mouth full of tiramisu.

"Wipe your mouth, it covered in chocolate." Doyeon passed a napkin to her before continuing, "I think there's at least four or five seniors who have graduated but I'm not sure since we really only see the seven of them."

"I'm sure of one though. Kim Donghyun, Doyeon's brother. He graduated last year."

The bell soon rang as we quickly headed back to class, chattering along the way. We were soon joined by the seven guys, much to the displeasure of the other students.

"Why do they get to hang out with them?"

"Look at Yoojung, she's so close with Samuel that I'm jealous."

"Why is Daehwi getting along so well with Doyeon?"

"Isn't that a new student? Is she trying to leech onto my Woojin or what?"

"Since Doyeon is cheer captain while Yoojung is the dance club's leader for girls, insults come at us too." Seonho whispered to me, "anyways, how is school so far?"

It was getting ridiculous, just like scenes in fanfictions I've read! Just by walking along the corridor, girls were snapping pictures or whispering to each other about them. I had to admit, I understood where the admiration came from, but this wasn't what I expected. Heck, if someone told me they owned fansites for the gyys I would have believed them without a doubt.

I made some observations, and it seemed like Jihoon had the most popularity. Not that the others weren't popular but Jihoon seemed to be receiving the most stares.

The group suddenly halted as a groan went through the crowd. Since I was at the back of the group, I tried tip-toeing to see what was going on.

"I bet it's another love confession. Judging by their expressions, it's either Guanlin or Jihoon." Daehwi said to me as we went near the front to check.

I saw a girl holding a nicely wrapped box out. Her head was lowered as she talked. Everyone in the crowd weren't impressed though, it seemed like this happened every other day.

"Why won't they learn?" Jinyoung shook his head.

"Ji-Jihoon oppa...I've been liking you ever since I came into this school two years ago."

"She's a year above us and I think she's the supposed Ms Popular of that level but confessing to Park Jihoon? That's courage." Seonho, who seemed to know everything about everyone, said to me again.

Everyone held their breath as Jihoon stepped forward and took her gift. He looked at it for a few seconds before giving it back to her.

"I'm not half as interested as you are."

With that, the on-lookers simply smiled as if in supposed victory as Jihoon walked away haughtily, leaving the girl standing there, supported by her friends.

"Jihoon is great, but he's really cold towards people like these and these girls never seem to learn from the many rejections." Guanlin shook his head before he turned into his class with Daehwi.

The crowd started to disperse as we made our way back to class.

"Oi Jihoon!" Woojin hit his arm lightly, "You've already used that rejection before"

"Have I? But my book doesn't have records of it though." He took out a small notebook from his pocket.

"He's really different isn't he?" Doyeon said to me as she gestured at the smiling Jihoon, who was goofing around with Woojin.

"But that was so cold, is that his image?"

"I guess, but it's just funny to us when the girls say that he's cold and serious, because we know the things he does." Doyeon laughed again.

It had barely been a day, and already so much was happening. Can I really survive in this school?

+hello !! yes, donghyun is doyeon's brother because i love the bnm boys so i needed to have them in this book somehow !! i planned for jihoon to be like the cold bad guy but his image doesn't seem to fit so i made it into a facade i guess HAHA and again, for grammar/spelling/punctuation errors just lmk by commenting. thank you !!