35

-

-

"Jieun!" A shout was heard from across the field.

The girl looked up at the sound of her name, and broke into a wide smile at the realisation of who it was.

"Jihoon!" She closed the book she was reading before stowing it away in her bag, "How was class?"

"It was great!" He took her hand, "I'm so excited to be a part of the research project."

"I'm so proud of you!" Jieun said to him as they walked out the gates of the university.

Both Jieun and Jihoon were attending the same university, with the former studying psychology and the latter joining the chemistry department.

They were in their second year of university, their relationship still as strong as ever. There were definitely obstacles that popped up, but they were always able to solve it. This therefore only made their relationship even stronger.

"What are the plans for today?" Jihoon asked.

"Let's watch a movie! Its been ages since we've been able to do so!" Jieun replied gleefully, referencing the fact that they were always so busy.

It was only a matter of minutes before they had reached the front step of Jihoon's house. Jieun had moved in to live with him, since the university was only a walking distance.

They stepped into the house as they turned on the lights. An excited bark was heard before a poodle came running up to them.

"Have you been a good boy today?" Jieun asked as the dog wagged its tail excitedly.

They settled down quickly so they could be able to finish the movie before midnight.

Laughter filled the house, as the couple felt ease in each other's company, glad to have each other.

-

"Jieun!" The usual shout from across the field was heard, somehow less cheerful this time round.

A bright smile came from the girl as she picked up her stuff.

Since Jihoon had to stay back slightly later to work on the research project, Jieun liked to sit under the large tree, enjoying the warm shade it provided whilst she did her work. They would then head out of school together, so much so that the security guard often referred to them as one entity.

"Can we get japanese today?" Jieun asked excitedly, clutching Jihoon's arm.

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah sure." He seemed very distracted.