17

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(say the name, seventeen! amirite)

3rd-person POV

"Homework?" Jinyoung looked around questioningly.

The mood in the room dropped as soon as he asked the question. Seonho tapped his spoon against the bowl he was eating out of, his head resting on his hands.

"School sucks. I can't wait to graduate."

"You wouldn't have met us if it weren't for school." Daehwi pointed out.

"Okay, I like one thing about school." Seonho corrected himself.

"We better hurry, the earlier we start the faster we can finish." Woojin said, looking at the clock.

Everybody grabbed their school bags as they gathered around the dining table, which was large enough to fit them all.

There was silence; except for the scribbling of pens and the occasional sighs.

"Woojin! How do I solve this?" Daehwi spoke up after awhile, tapping the elder boy beside him.

"Erm..." Woojin stared at the math problem, concentration in his face before bursting out, "Ah!".

He grabbed a pencil as he scribbled a solution to the problem before handing it back to Daehwi.

"That's not it." Jieun, who was on the other side of Daehwi, spoke up as she saw the supposed solution given by Woojin.

"The rule doesn't apply here. Its integration, not differentiation." She said before solving the question with ease.

"Here you go. Do you need me to explain it?" She passed the solutions to Daehwi, who nodded.

She then proceeded to explain it step by step, ensuring the younger boy understood before moving on.

"I knew getting you to tutor me was a good idea!" Jihoon piped up once Jieun was done, as a beaming Daehwi went back to his work.

"Tutoring? But you're not even b-mpfh!" Samuel spoke up before getting his mouth covered by Jihoon.

"When did you agree to this?" Jinyoung asked.

"Last night?" Jieun answered.

"Jihoon." Doyeon said warningly.

"I really need that help!" Jihoon insisted, still trying to subdue a wriggling Samuel.

"If you really think its necessary...we're mostly done here! See you guys in school tomorrow." Yoojung packed up as she left. The others followed, waving goodbyes.

"I'll wait for you here." Woojin grabbed the tv remote, "I insist."

"Just, stay here then." Jihoon said as he brought Jieun to his room.