07

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jieun

We soon finished our drinks as we decided what to do next. We threw out alot of suggestions, but none of them seemed to appeal to anyone.

"What about the theme park?" Guanlin said.

That was a great idea! There would be much to do there. We left the cafe as a noisy group, occasionally earning dirty looks from passers-by.

I was, of course, next to Youngmin, who had his arm around me as I chattered to him about how I had been.

"You're so grown-up! I can't believe you're already a young woman." He smiled at me, ruffling my hair.

"And a beautiful one at that." We looked up to see that Donghyun had joined us. I blushed at his compliment, hoping that Youngmin wouldn't see it. Fat chance.

"Are you blushing? Over what he just said? Oh come on!" He acted as if he was disappointed.

"Oi! In case you forgot, I used to receive a locker full of gifts every year during Valentine's Day." He said pointedly before walking away and joining Woojin.

"That guy seriously..." Youngmin shook his head before he left as well to continue teasing Donghyun.

Seonho slowed down his steps to walk with me and soon, we had already reached the theme park.

Youngmin went forward to pay for the tickets before distributing them to everyone.

"Woah! You're so cool!" Daehwi said as he did a little dance while waving his ticket around.

"So it'll be $15 each." That stopped Daehwi's dancing as he stood there with his mouth hanging open. The rest of us sighed before reaching for our wallets to pay him, we should have known.

"Daehwi? You're the only one left. $15 please." Youngmin stuck out his hand.

I reached forward and closed Daehwi's still-open mouth, which then turned into a pout. He reached into his wallet and fished out the money, muttering to himself as he did so.

"So...What to do first?" Youngmin clapped his hands together after he had carefully kept his now full wallet back into his bag.

Again, because we were such a big group we had so many differing opinions that it was nearly impossible to decide on a place.

"Let's just split up. Roller Coaster on my left and the Merry Go Round on my right." Donghyun instucted.

I moved to his left immediately since I enjoyed thrilling rides. I was joined by Jihoon, Jinyoung, Daehwi and Guanlin. The rest of them were on the right. We then went on our way, planning to meet for dinner afterwards.

"Jieun! Sit with me on the roller coaster?" Daehwi asked, grabbing my arm.

"Sure! But it's a two-seater so it looks like one of us is going to have to sit alone." I looked around.

"I want Guanlin!" Jinyoung said quickly.

"You guys suck." Jihoon said as he walked to his seat.

Right before the ride, we all turned to look at Jihoon, snickering at how he was riding it alone. He noticed our stares and stuck his tongue out at us, which we all returned.

☆☆☆

After going on so many rides, we all felt thirsty and went to buy drinks. But what was the fun in having to pay for our own?

"Rock Paper Scissors!" We shouted.

"We're free! We're free!" Both Jihoon and I shouted together as we hi-fived each other happily at the prospect of being able to get whatever we wanted without paying.

"Aw shucks." Guanlin let out a sigh as he went up to pay for us after losing to the other two.

As usual, I had gotten a mango smoothie and I noticed that Jihoon had gotten another banana smoothie.

I slowed down to walk with him as I said, "You must really like them.", gesturing to his drink.

"This?" He raised his drink and shook it, "Yeah I really do like it."

"It reminds me so much of someone." I said as Jihoon looked at me questionably. I noticed his look and I smiled before continuing.

"I don't remember much, but we used to be best friends. I think." Jihoon nodded awkwardly since this was the first proper conversation since we first met.

Its not that I disliked him or anything, but there seemed to always be this awkward atmosphere between us. I guess he still wasn't comfortable around me yet, but I hope that it changes soon. I'm getting along well with everyone except him at the moment.

"It's getting late, should we go for one more attraction before meeting the others?" Jinyoung glanced at his watch.

"Let's go to the haunted house!" Daehwi piped up.

"Why don't we have a challenge? One group of three and a pair go in separately, and we'll judge based on how many screams we can hear from the outside." Jinyoung suggested.

"I want both Guanlin and Jinyoung!" Daehwi cut in.

"That's not fair! Why do you get the group of three?" Jihoon pointed out.

"Because I said it first!" Daehwi smiled happily before dragging the other two along.

"Looks like you're stuck with me." I smirked at Jihoon.

+hello !! i'm so sorry i took so long to update but here it is! the usual difficulties to write a good story has come back. i nearly forgot how it feels, having not written in so long anyways i hope you like this and as usual, vote and comment !! thank you♡