27

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

woojin

"Wow." I exclaimed as Jihoon walked out from his room, "You really upped your fashion game."

"The face plays an important role too." He smiled, "Ow!"

He recoiled in pain after I gave him a punch on his arm.

"I was gentle."

☆☆☆

jihoon

"This...was your idea of a bros' night out?" I questioned when we ended up at the doorstep of his house.

"I need to dress as well as you now." He retorted before hurriedly rushing into his house and changing.

"Let's go eat meat." I suggested, "You're paying right?"

It was a joke, but Woojin actually nodded.

"I need you to shut up about not wanting Jieun to get her memories back. So I'm to using meat to keep your mouth closed." He sighed, "Let's go."

☆☆☆

jieun

I had just exited the room when my phone vibrated.

"Jieun! Are you done with your club activities?" Doyeon said over the phone.

"I've just ended." I replied, "I'm on my way back home now, Woojin's probably waiting to have dinner."

"He's busy, but he asked us to help you get started on your walk down the memory lane." She continued, "So, dinner with the rest of the gang?"

I hummed a reply as I hung up. I was really looking forward to going home to rest after an entire afternoon of writing, but that would have to wait. I started to make my way there, occasionally bumping into pillars or doors, deep in thought.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the ominous sound of footsteps behind me. The sky was overcast, thick clouds blocking out most of the light. I quickened my footsteps, not wanting to be late.

I came to a dimly lit alley as I checked my watch. It was really dark, but I hated the idea of being late even more. Moreover, I was starving.

I decided to use the alleyway as a shortcut.

☆☆☆

jinyoung

"I'm thirsty." Daehwi pouted as Guanlin nodded in response.

"Look at the sky and open your mouths. It's going to rain soon." Seonho suggested, to which Samuel laughed.

"Someone remind me why I'm stuck with you guys again." I rolled my eyes.

"Jinyoung..." Daehwi grabbed my arm and looked across the road.

I turned my eyes to the direction the rest of the group were looking at and saw a food cart selling fruit juice.

"No. You guys have spent way too much of my money thus far you shameless assholes." I gripped my wallet firmly, "Besides, we're going to be late to meet the girls."

"Here's an alley we can cross, its a shortcut." Samuel pointed.

"No way! Through that dark alley?" Seonho exclaimed.

"We can go ghost hunting!" Guanlin teased.

I sighed.

"I'll get you guys the juice, on the condition you do not play any pranks on anyone while walking through the alleyway." I negotiated.

"Deal."

Five minutes later, everyone was happily sipping on their drinks as we turned into the alley.

We walked briskly, wanting to avoid the impending downpour. We came to a turn, and as we were about to go left, a shout for help came from the other direction.

"Isn't that Jieun's voice?"

Guanlin had barely finished his sentence before I was sprinting towards the sound, with the voices of the rest of the boys trailing behind me.

☆☆☆

jieun

I tried to ignore the dark as I focused on getting to the other end. All the sounds were magnified now, as I tried to shake off the feeling that I was being followed.

I quickened my footsteps, soon breaking into a run.

However, someone grabbed my bag as I felt my ankle twist as I stumbled to the ground. I turned behind and looked up.

"Hyeri?" I asked incredulously, "Were you following me?"

"I've been waiting for this day, since you never seem to leave their side."

She gave a sinister smile as she towered over me.

"I'm not scared of you Hyeri. You aren't worth my effort."

"Bitch!" She raised her hand.

I caught it.

"I told you on the first week of school. I'm not someone you can pick on." I said, mustering up every ounce of strength I had left, trying not to show the pain in my face.

Hyeri stepped forward, kicking my ankle in the process. I could not help myself and let out a grunt of pain.

"Oh?" Her smile grew even wider.

I let out a loud shout as she stomped down on my ankle.

"I've told you, leave the boys alone! Especially Jihoon, he's mine." She glared at me, my ankle getting even more painful as she stepped on it harder with every syllable.

"Too bad Hyeri," I panted out, "I like him too."

"Y-" She had not finished her sentence when footsteps came towards us.

"Keep what I've said in mind, Jieun." She said before hurrying away.

"Jinyoung!" I shouted as I saw him sprinting towards me.

"Are you okay?" He panicked, "Can you walk?"

I shook my head.

Without a second thought, Jinyoung managed to get me on his back as he stood up slowly, afraid that my ankle would hurt even more.

By this time, the rest of the gang had arrived panting. I was too tired to register it, and soon felt myself lose consciousness.

"I'm glad to have you Jinyoung." I muttered in his ear before blacking out.