14

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jieun

I sat up in my bed as the thick covers slid off me. I squinted at the bright rays of sunlight that were shining through the windows. It seemed that someone had been here to draw back the curtains.

I winced as I slowly walked to the adjoined bathroom to wash up. My head was throbbing as I rubbed my temples.

I decided to go casual as I threw on a tshirt paired with soft cotton shorts before heading downstairs. I was surprised to see two notes pinned onto the fridge, one from Woojin and one from his parents.

I read the one from his parents first:

"We'll be out of the country for a short business trip for the rest of the week. We would have bought food for you both, but you'll probably end up at Jihoon's. But we left money for emergencies.

Mr and Mrs Park

"Hmm. Now what did Woojin leave for me?" I muttered to myself as I looked at the hurriedly scribbled note.

"Hey Jieun I'll be going over to Jihoon's place along with my luggage so pack stuff to last you at least a week and remember your uniform as well also we'll order delivery when we get there and i left a map to get to jihoon's house see you"

"How caring of him." I said sarcastically as I looked at the roughly drawn map that no one could possibly understand unless they were Park Woojin.

I gave up on the map after awhile as I got to packing. I didn't have much to bring, so it took me less than an hour before I had everything ready.

I was depending on my instincts and memory to get me to Jihoon's place, and thank goodness, I found it. I was about to ring the doorbell before a white poodle came bounding up to me with its tail wagging excitedly.

The gates opened and I greeted the enthusiastic dog as I made my way toward the doors.

"Took you long enough! We thought you fell in the toilet!" I was greeted by Daehwi's voice.

"What are you doing here?" I scanned the room, "What are all of you doing here?"

All the boys were here along with Yoojung and Doyeon. The noise was unbelievable even though it was only three in the afternoon. The house was, frankly, in a mess.

In one corner, Seonho and Samuel were yelling at the tops of their voices as Guanlin was trying to be even louder to stop whatever they were squabbling over.

Jihoon and Woojin were having a boxing match while Jinyoung filmed them with his phone.

Yoojung, Doyeon and Daehwi were at the table, eating what seemed to be noodles with their eyes glued to the tv as they watched what seemed to be an audition program.

"Jieun! You're here! How are you feeling?" Jinyoung came running over to me as he put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I'm fine, just have a slight pain in the head." I muttered as I grabbed his hand to remove it from my face.

"We left some food for you, since we figured you would be hungry." Jinyoung continued as he led me to the kitchen, grabbing my hand in the process.

"Thanks Jinyoung. You're just like a caring younger brother." I accepted the food gratefully.

"Brother?" He repeated.

I nodded as I slurped up my noodles. He opened his mouth, presumably to say something, before he was interrupted by Jihoon coming into the kitchen.

"Woah did Woojin's map actually make sense?" He asked as he opened the microwave.

"Useless. I used smarts to get here." I answered truthfully.

"Ow its hot!" Jihoon dropped the box of popcorn.

"Use this." I walked forward as I grabbed the empty boxes of popcorn before stacking the freshly made one on top.

"Thanks. We're having a party next week, by the way." He said casually.

"What kind of party?" I asked curiously.

"Its more of a gathering, all our friends are coming over. Daniel and the others aren't the only ones though." He replied.

"Apparently the girls in school view it as some cool party. Honestly, there isn't much. As of now, we've only invited three. As Jihoon said, its more of a close gathering." Jinyoung said.

I forgot he was there!

"Oh. Thanks for the noodles by the way." I said sweetly.

Jinyoung flashed a small smile before leaving the kitchen.

"Ever heard of sickly sweet?" Jihoon asked.

"Shut up. He deserves this kind of treatment, he's sweet." I refuted, to which Jihoon just ignored.

☆☆☆

"Should we go out?" Daehwi asked when we entered the living room.

"I'm in!" Doyeon said immediately.

"Where to?" Seonho asked.

"There's this new restaurant that just opened the other day. Should we have dinner there?" I checked my phone.

"Sure why not?" Jihoon and Jinyoung both agreed at once.

"We just went there the other day with Hyungseob!" Seonho whined as he looked at Jihoon and Jinyoung.

"We can always go again?" Jihoon said.

"So...we'll go?" Yoojung crossed her arms.

"Yeah we will." Jinyoung said.

+hello! i'm sorry this took so long hehe i kind of lost touch with the story for awhile so i needed some time to get back into the mood of the story! i hope you like this chapter and do let me know if there is anyone you would like to see more/less of! thank you💖