When Shit Hits The Fan

A.N.-major time skip of like three weeks. And I've forgotten to mention that I changed it to Tom Riddle x OC fic. I thought that some people wouldn't want to be putting themselves in the story when the father was an abusive douche(like mine was). My sincerest apologies to any of you who got confused.-RainEgyptianWolves
______________________________

I had settled into a routine after that. I woke up to Tom, went to breakfast as he disappeared into his diary and went to school himself to maintain his 'perfect' appearance. I went to ask my classes and maintained my 'bitchy, perfect' appearance. I'd eat dinner then go up to my room to get ready for bed, which it's gotten slightly easier to go to sleep without a spell(I usually take showers in the morning). Unfortunately the new transfer student made it difficult to keep up with that schedule. "It's gorgeous," he said. He was a transfer from one of the other schools. All I know it's that their headmasters name is Igor Kakoraf, and that he goes to school with Victor Krum. I nodded as I showed him around. He was put in RavenClaw as of Tuesday, it's Friday now. Unfortunately our male prefect has been sick since late Wednesday. "It is beautiful out today isn't it?" I smiled as colorful birds flew down and tested on the water to bathe in the warm sun. "Oh I meant you," hell replied. My eyes widened ,"sorry you're hot but I'm not looking for a relationship. Besides I'm pretty sure I like someone else," it's true. Add much as it hurts to admit it I think I started falling for Tom. "But you don't know for sure, c'mon just give it a shot. Look I'm not saying that you should jump into it or anything, even if prefer to just get to know each other. You're different," he explained.
__Tom__
"you're different," he said. I felt rage boil in my stomach. Not just at the fact that he was openly hitting her but the fact that she likes someone. I didn't even understand why i was so pissed I just was. "Alright, I'll get to know you. But if you try anything, I'll hex your ass," she growled. 'that's my girl' I thought happily. 'i heard that' her voice popped into my head 'Shit' 'sir you should really watch your language' 'you should watch your ass' 'why don't You watch it?' 'too late princess' 'I'm not sure if I should be creeped out or flattered' 'be flattered, I don't stare at anyone's ass in my time' 'well how do I know you don't stare at the ones in my time' 'none of them have one' 'oh because I do?' 'yes, a very nice one at that' ''who would've thought that Tom Riddle of all people would talk about a girl's ass in such a provocative way' 'only you angel' 'watch your dick riddle, I might kick it' ''I'd prefer if you'd li-' 'don't say it' 'I'm not, I'm thinking it' 'yeah whatever smartass' 'I'll take that as a complement, and as for your ass. If prefer if you wrote those blue and gold shorts again' 'and I'd prefer if you forgot your shirt again but that's not happening after last time' 'are you asking me to not wear clothes? Naughty girl' 'you are such a perv' 'but I'm your only perv' or conversation was interrupted by Professor Slughorn "At Tom my boy, you haven't raised your hand at all today. Would you like to go to the library, seeing as you've perfected every portion in my class" he was by far the easiest to manipulate. "Actually i was just looking out at the lake sir," I lied. "Ah yes, quite lovely," he pulled out a piece of parchment and dipped his quill in the ink. He scribbled something diem and called me over. I stood and went to his desk. He handed me the paper and I read it ,"I give Tom permission to be excused of my class as he is finger with all year's work," I was expecting this and thanked him before grabbing my things and exiting the class 'being a genius is amazing' 'skipping class again Riddle? My word we are an overachiever' 'aren't we in a bitchy mood today' ''yeah well this transfer isn't helping any, won't leave me the fuck alone. I just want to go down to the lake and.. Shit! Shit,shit, shit shit,shit!'
'wow language much?' 'I'm late for class' 'since when did you care about that, you're acing everything' 'no we just started our extracurriculars' ''what'd you sign up for?" I asked aloud since I was the only one in the hallway. 'well technically this is our second week and yesterday at our prefects meeting of what we should do as school events. some idiot decided they wanted to do a talent show.. And ALL the prefects have to perform' "oh" 'yeah major oh, I have no idea what song or dance or anything' "you sing and dance?" I almost laughed at the idea of strong her spinning around or singing. 'yeah, mostly muggle music. is called metal, good stuff surprisingly' I decided to ask the $20 question ,"what's your blood status?" 'pureblood'
Y/N__
I ignored the odd question and booked to chorus. I opened the door quietly and slipped in front unnoticed. "So who wants to watch a movie on one of the founders of our school?" No one raised their hand ,"and who wants to sing for no particular reason," everyone rose their hand. I went to the group of girls, Megan, Holly; and two guys, Ryan and Alex, I had made friends with. "So what do we wanna sing?" "Let's sing Dies Irae," Alex suggested seeing it was a Latin death song. "Uh maybe, how about.. OK so we all like rock, we're all traumatized and we hate people... Y/N, you know just about every muggle band there is, got any ideas?" "Uh My Nemesis by Three Finger Death Punch. But it's a guy singing that one, let's see... Set Me On Fire by Flyleaf, Hello-Evanescence, and I Forgive by Lacuna Coil. And in the back we could have Alex and Ryan singing Dies Irae," "I've never heard of Evanescence," "who hasn't heard of Flyleaf? Seriously awesome," "who's Five Finger Death Punch?" ,"Set Me On Fire is my favorite song," "so I'm assuming it's Set Me On Fire and Dies Irae?" "Heck yeah!" They shouted,"okay so how will we do this?" "Ooh we should do a mashup of that other song you wanted to do," "um that would be difficult so how about we just pass on that one," Megan suggested. Everyone but Holly agreed. We started practicing in a corner
(Boys are gonna be in the background, Holly is underline, Megan is italics,  Y/N is bold( Y/N will be singing a majority of the song))
Oh, what a cold, dark world it is to walk through
Alone with a fear-filled head
Thinking of losing you is a haunted song
And a dread much worse than the fear of death
Now I feel the fear rising up
Climbing up, taking over my body
And I feel my pulse starting up
Waking me again
Open my eyes, I'm reaching for you
Set me on fire, set me on fire
I'm burning inside, I'm waiting for you
Set me on fire, set me on fire
Your hand in mine, oh, I feel the fire
Two hearts that beat, oh, to feed the fire