I love you

"Tom,"
"Tom get up,"
"Dammit Tom wake up," I woke up to my girlfriend shaking me and my brows creased. "Hm? What, what's wrong?" I questioned as my eyes adjusted to the light of the fire and the lamp that sat on the table next to the couch. "Nothing's wrong but the guys told me to wake you up, the ball is in an hour and they still need to go out and said you needed to go too," right or masks and corsages for the girls.. as well as my gift to my favorite girl in the world. I sat up and nodded as I yawned. "Right, right.. ok, I'm gonna go get dressed and then I'm gonna head out. I should be back before the ball, you gonna be alright dealing with so many girls all day?" I teased. She nodded with a small smile and I smirked as she made small, rather adorable but sexy noises as she stretched her muscles then sat up. "I think the real question is, are you sure you'll be fine without your girlfriend all day?" She says with a small, fiendish smile and half-lidded eyes, her arms wrapped around my neck. I put an arm around her waist and used my other hand to fiddle with her ebony coils of hair. "I'm not sure, I rather enjoy kissing you. Not as much as watching you walk but-" I was cutoff by her smacking my shoulder then resting her head on my chest. "I should probably get going," I sighed after a while. She grumbled a bit ,"it's strange how I wake you up to get you out of here but now I feel lying chaining you to the bed and not letting you leave," "mm, kinky," I smirked, imagining her like that. "It comes from the friends, I could be worse if i wanted," she said as she nipped at my jaw. She was anyways like this when she was tired and didn't feel like putting in the effort even act like an angel. "Alright, I'm gonna take a shower before this goes south cause then I'm gonna be late," I said as the modern pants, sweat pants, felt tighter down south. "Yea good idea," part of me whined a bit when she let go buy I stuff up anyway and got out my casual clothes since this wasn't on school time.
_3 1/2hrs_
I went into a store and found a metal mask that had gaps in it like a spiderweb but was solid black. I got it then went to find her corsage and was happy when I found small red and white roses with pink tulips and gold ribbon with black, flower print lace.
_Evangeline_
"I can't believe this! You're dress is flipping gorgeous!" One of the girls screamed. It was the same dress from the store but I embroidered it with flowers and birds as well as teacups and skulls in different colour threads. The Hat was embroidered as well but on the dress I added lace sleeves that were tight until my elbow then flared and fell past my hands. "It's nothing really," I muttered. They rolled their eyes and I went to take my shower. I grabbed the one that smelt like Roses, Peppermint and Cinnamon, Tom's favorite and cleaned my body then washed my hair before getting out. I dried off then rushed out in my robes and grabbed my flat iron but was stopped ,"actually, Tessa was wondering if she could do your hair. She has a spell she wanted to do, it's really amazing. She's done it a million times on me and Sabrina," Angie smiled softly. I nodded slight and sat down before she grabbed her wand and said something super random. My head was tingling and the hairs on the back of my neck were raised in anxiety. "Alright open," she shrieked with excitement. I opened my eyes and gaped. My normally unyielding hair was cascading down my shoulders in curls of varying tightness and the colours were different at the end, half of it coiled at the back of my head with thin braids that were also curled. "It's gorgeous," I smiled. I got up and grabbed my dress before going into the secret room. I had heard the guys get back a while ago and didn't trust anyone else to lace up my dress. I had purposefully put my robe on backwards so he couldn't see the rest of it despite how weird in looked since the front flared out a bit, and the back flared out a bit more. "What the fuck-" "no time for questions just lace up the back please," I said not even questioning why there were three random men in our room. He simply nodded and laced the crimson ribbons before tying them off, ignoring the looks from his friends. I thanked him with a kiss then bolted out.
_Tom_
"Dude what the hell was up with your girl?" "Probably her dress," I shrugged, my girlfriend was unique and I didn't mind it in the least. They just nodded and said we should get ready. I internally groaned then reminded myself it was for Eve and then put on the tux and mask. Grabbing the comb, I even went so far as to run it through my unruly, dark hair before leaving. I left the corsage on the table because Dumbledor requested me and the guys be there early, I was a replacement for Evangeline since all the female prefects were to stay in their dorms and get ready, much to her disagreement.
_Eve_
I went into the bathroom and put on red,black, and pink eyeshadow then dusted some red and gold lose glitter on my face before a nice dark red, stay on lipstick that wouldn't get on Tom whenever I kissed him. "Merlin you're quick, but not quick enough. Go get your shoes on then we have to get going," she said. I went back into the secret room and saw I was in the clear. I grabbed my ebony cloak and put on my blood red boots that went a little past my knees with four inch heels. I tightened the places on then and double knotted then before noticing the note.
'I was gonna leave the corsage her since Dumbledor needed us, but I think I'll just make you wait.
~Love, T'
I smiled and rolled my eyes before running and grabbing my hat and leaving with the girls.
_15min_
I saw Tom waiting at the bottom of the stairs with several other makes and turned to the student collecting everyone's coats.
_Tom_
I looked to the top of the stairs as Dumbledor nudged me whilst I talked with Eric,Austin, and Taylor. "Damn," one of them whistled. I punched him in the stomach without looking away. She easily put every other witch in the building to shame in her dress, it hugged her figure but didn't accentuate her backside much and most dresses would. The back feel past her knees and I was very thankful for that, her usual sleeves made the dress so much more her. I couldn't tear my gaze from her gold mask that brought out her gorgeous eyes, and her long legs looked like silk. She reached me and her smile said everything ,"you make an angel look like a giraffe," I commented as I kissed her hand. "I think I'm gonna be fighting a lot of women here tonight," She smirked, leaning up to press her lips to my cheek. "If that stayed you're in quite a bit of trouble," I smirked knowing Dumbledor had left. "You'd have to take me to the room for that to work," "There's a broom closet right over there," "I'm pretty sure that's the same broom closet that we got together in," "yes it is, and what we'd be doing isn't too far off from what we did," I would never take her in a broom closet, but I would definitely make out with her in a broom closet. "Smart ass, let's go in," she rolled her eyes. I offered my arm and of course she took it as I bright her in. There were candles floating around, glitter flying everywhere in the air. People were yelling as ask the prefects and their dates, including us, went down to the center of the dance floor before dancing. My thumb caressed her waist and I grasped her hand firmly(Firmly grasp it haha spongebob). Eventually everyone rise joined in and we were the first to disappear. I led her over to a table and we sat down with her head on my shoulder. "You really do look amazing," I complemented. "I know I do, but you look better," she leaned up and pressed her lips to my jaw. I noticed that when she moved back he eyes were a bit off. I went into her head and almost laughed at her thoughts 'dammit, Alison said it wouldn't get on him..I don't know maybe it's because i licked my lips, then again who wouldn't they saw my boyfriend in a tux' "am I really that appealing in a tux?" Her eyes widened at my smirk and she hid her face in my neck. I chuckled and tried to make her look at me ,"awe, you're so cute," she kept her face hidden as she muttered some unintelligible nonsense. "Baby," I extended the word trying to make her respond ,"darling," I grinned moving my head so I could see her face slightly. "Princess," she shook her head in embarrassment. "Mrs. Riddle, you better look at me," I warned teasingly. Her head snapped up in shock and embarrassment ,"what the hell did you just-" I pressed my lips to hers in one swift action making her jump slightly but rest her hand on my neck. "There's my queen," I grinned and brought her back into my side.
_Dumbledor_
I noticed the look on Mogannagal's face. "Did he just?" "Indeed, I think that any chance of a dark Lord is gone," I said hopefully, but part of me felt that this wasn't over.
_2hrs_
I went through the hall and took notice of Tom and Evangeline laughing as he carried her to their dorms. I was glad that she'd found happiness, they'd been together for several months now and Serverus had told me of what Tom had confided in him. I had decided to follow discreetly, wanting to see how things would turn out. They rounded a corner and stopped in front of the aviary. He opened the door and I slipped in behind them. She heard a loud, keening yet happy screech ring through the air, Almost like a song, and looked to see a large bird that looked similar to Fawkes but with multiple colors, glide toward her.
_Tom_
The Velkyne flew down and perched on her shoulder making me glad I had dulled it's nails. "He's beautiful," she breathed. Dumbledor had helped me pick her out, Velkynes a cousin to the Phoenix family I had thought she might want one. Dumbledor had actually given me Fawkes after she had babies. "I thought you'd like him. Owls aren't very colourful and I know you like birds and colours so.." "thank you Tom," "don't thank me just yet," I said as i thought about my plan for tomorrow, "we should get to the dorms." "It's not like anything special is happening tomorrow," she laughed. Yes ,"No, but it's late and you take forever to fall asleep. Besides you have all day tomorrow to play with your familiar," I reminded. She nodded and bid the bird farewell as it flew off her shoulder before we turned and left.
I picked her up and the moments we were back in the secret room I dropped her on the bed making her laugh lightly as I leaned over her and took off her hat before throwing it. "You're ridiculous," "my sincerest apologies darling but I am no boggart," I grinned laying down next to her "and thank Merlin for that," she smiled laying her chin on her hands that were rested on her chest. I noticed her overly joyful mood as her knees were bent and her ankles crossed in the air. "Would you not love me if I were a boggart?" "No,id still love you. But it'd be rather horrid to have to kiss you, at least more horrid than usual," she teased. I raised eyebrow as the corner of my lip tugged up. I poked her side and glared at her as she smiled innocently. "Take it back little girl," "why should I?" "Because then I might have to add on to your punishment," I smirked pinching her lightly. Her eyes widened ,"punishment?" I flipped her beneath me and pulled her leg onto my hip with one arm supporting the small of her back while I started taking her shoe off. "Yes, did you think I'd forget that you got lipstick on me?" I smirked as I pressed my lips to her neck and collarbone.
_Eve_
He put my other leg on his hip and removed my other boot as he assaulted my neck. My arms went around his neck as he kept me in his lap and worked his way up to my lips and kissed me. I instantly melted and felt the fire burning in my veins as I gripped his hair. His hands moved to the laces of my dress and I debated if I wanted this but then every voice in my head screamed 'yes, you love him yes!' and I let it happen. I felt the dress start to loosen as he went back to marking my throat. I hesitated for a moment as part of me wondered how he'd respond before I hit 'fuck it'. "I love you," I breathed. He froze for a moment then looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" "I-I love you To-" I was cut off by him crushing my lips with his and gripping me tightly. "I love you too, Merlin knows I love you more than words can describe," He laughed with relief and rested his head against mine. I smiled with relief as he resumed his actions and sealed his lips over my throat. "Say it again," he demanded. "I love you," I said closing my eyes as he bit me and pulled at my skin, unlacing my dress sloppily. "Again, please, say it again," he all but begged as he slid my dress off and ran his tongue along my chest slowly. "I love you Tom," I shuddered slightly as I gripped his broad shoulders. "I want you, I want you so badly you don't even know," he breathed. I tried to ignore the fact that I most definitely knew how badly he wanted me. "Then take me," I allowed permission earning another shocked but eager glance. "What?" "You heard me? Is the all mighty Tom Riddle suddenly scared?" "No ma'am," he growled practically ripping off my underwear leaving me naked. I unbuttoned his dress shirt and he pulled it off him revealing a well defined six pack and v-line. "Like what you see?" "Very much so," I said without shame. I had no problem telling someone when they were hot. "Damn that's hot," he smirked at my honesty and kissed me. To this day I was surprised at how quickly he adjusted to modern days. His tongue slipped in my mouth and I let my teeth graze it as it retracted ever so slightly. He pulled back and looked at me darkly ,"did you just bite my tongue?" "Only a little," I smiled. He just shook his head and dropped me. He leaned over me and bit my throat slightly as he removed his pants. I squirmed slightly as he went down to my breast then bit my chest making me jump and take in a sharp breath.
_Tom_
I let my tongue roam over her nipple and kneaded her other breast not able to ignore her heart pounding. I took a quick glance up at her and saw her eyes were closed as she bit her lip. She squirmed a bit and I moved a hand between her legs. Her heart was racing now and I could feel her skin burning as I ran a finger along her already soaked clit. She quivered slightly and I bit her again eliciting a soft moan from her. "Are you enjoying this my love," I taunted. "Tom," I almost growled at the way she breathed my name. This woman was my life, my death, my joy, my pleasure and once tomorrow came. She'd know it. But why wait for tomorrow to come, when I could make her cum tonight right? I slipped a finger in her and she went rigid . I suddenly felt like this was a bad idea until she gripped my back. I continued and felt her grip tighten as I added another finger earning a small grunt of discomfort. Her breathing increased as my fingers moved faster. "Darling, my darling witch of an angel, how dare you enjoy yourself so much," I said as I bit her earlobe. "Tom dear, my love, please don't tease," She said in my ear softly and bit my back. "Well now I have to have my fun," I groaned removing my fingers and bringing her legs up onto my hips and putting an arm under her. "Tell me you love me," I ordered. "I love you," she said pressing her plump lips to my jaw. "Again, tell me how much you love me," I said pushing down the front of my undershorts. "I love you Tom, I love you so much that if you asked me to go around the world just to retrieve a stone, I would go. If we somehow fell apart and you said you needed to see me, I'd go to you. If we went our separate ways and i was on my death bed, the last face I'd want to see yours. I will always love you and be there for you, at your beck and call. You are my life, my love, my moon, my stars. So long as you're happy I will be too, your happiness is my worth and that won't change," she said. I lined up to her dripping entrance ,"would you allow me to please you? Would you allow me to claim you as mine?" "Yes," there was no hesitation and so I did just that. I entered her slowly, kissing her to hide her small scream of pain as she straightened, my face in direct line with her collar bone. I took her slowly at first, her skin burning and her heart pounding as I kissed her throat lightly. My original intent had been to wait till tomorrow night, but Merlin knows I couldn't even wait after she said she loved me. I looked up at her and saw her eyes closed as she gripped my shoulders, her nails embedded in my back as I started going faster into her. She arched ever so slightly and her legs tightened and rose on my back. Her walls tightened as I hit her at the new angle, drawing a low moan. The feeling of her nails gliding across my back drove me to take her harder and kiss her jugular, enjoying the sensation of feeling her heart raging inside her. "Mm, you're so tight princess," I groaned. It had taken enough effort that I thought I wouldn't get in at first but it was obviously worth it. For both of us. "Please," she begged. "Please what?" I taunted, knowing full well what she wanted. "Harder," she pleaded. And I gave her harder. Her grip tightened and I knew she pierced my skin but didn't care as the cord in my stomach tightened. I continued fucking her mercilessly and saw her biting lip. "I want to hear you, I want to hear how much you're enjoying me," I growled kissing her. She conceded to my order and I savoured her mewls and gasps of pleasure. "Tom I'm so close," she begged. I pretended to ignore her and felt her hips buck as her walls contracted and she was panting. "Then cum Eve," I gilded getting her in just the right spot before sealing her lips shut with my own to keep others from hearing her moan my name. Her walls constricted me and I continued thrusting into her. "Tom," I heard the strangled moan as I continued for several minutes trying not to make to much noise then keeping my face in her neck as I came undone and spilled into her,driving her to a second orgasm. I rested her on her back gently "Did you enjoy yourself?" She nodded breathlessly as I pulled her into my chest on her side. "Good," I grinned, kissing her once more before she fell asleep.
_3hrs_
"Tom? Eve? Hey c'mon you guys we gotta get to - W-Holy shit!" My eyes snapped open and I instinctually covered her with my body. "Merlin, Austin! What the hell?!" I snapped. He may be my friend but holy fuck he can be an idiot. "Dumbledor sent me, breakfast started ten minutes ago," "shit!" I internally smacked myself and thanked Merlin I gave the box to Fawkes before i left yesterday. He just left the room and I woke Eve carefully. "What? What are you waking me up for?" "Breakfast started ten minutes ago c'mon," I said trying to ignore her gorgeous body that was on full display to me. She jumped out of bed quickly then some clothes came floating over as she bolted into the bathroom. She popped out five minutes later as I was pulling on my shoes in a black shirt that was like all her other shirts, velvet, embroidered with a random pattern and bell sleeves, and was hopping on one foot as she pulled on some black heels. "Hurry up let's-holy crap! Tom put me down," she said as i tossed her onto my shoulder and marveled at the fact that her hair was still the way it was last night. I exited the room quickly and went down the the dining hall before setting her down and wrapping an arm around her waist. The first two faces I saw were Dumbledor and Snape who looked at me and nodded. Evidently Snape had spilled my little plan to Dumbledor judging by the wink he tossed me as if to say 'good luck's. I was gonna need it.
_Eve_
I sat down and noticed Tom's leg bouncing anxiously. I rested a hand on his knee and leaned up slightly ,"you okay? You're a bit off this morning," for a second I thought he might be having seconds thoughts about us until he simply smiled at me and kissed my forehead ,"it's nothing,eat," he said simply. I raised a brute but continued eating my spoke until I saw my bird flying in with a loud cry. Some people yelled in shock and others gawked at it. I held on an arm and took notice of the small black bag around her ankle. I removed it and opened the velvet sack to find a small box. Tom's leg was bouncing even more and the whole room was still silent with curiosity. I felt him get up and he said he was gonna go talk to Dumbledor and I simply nodded before opening the box to find a beautiful broach pin with something written in silver.
'Mrs. Riddle'
I went to touch it with a shaking hand but was stopped. "Now my dear, I believe there's another step before you can wear that pin. Tom's been kneeling there for a while," Dumbledor voice ran out through the hall. I looked back and saw that he was indeed kneeling. I stood up in surpassed and was about to hug him when he spoke ,"Evangeline MoonClaw, would you do the honors of marrying me, and in doing so make me the happiest man in the universe," I couldn't breath for a moment a I looked at the ring. I didn't know how he'd even gotten it, a lovely twisted silver band with a ruby and beautiful small diamonds making it resemble a flower. Then I regained the ability to speak ,"Yes," I said with a shaky smile as tears went down my face. I didn't even reach for the ring but instead stroked his face with a trembling hand. "Really?" "Yes Tom, yes yes yes!" I laughed and smiled. He smiled, actually smiled! He took the ring and slipped in on my finger then stood up and hugged me, spinning me around. Everyone cheered and I felt like Dumbledor was in on this plan when I saw his smile. I blocked everyone else out and despite the professors watching I kissed him with his face cupped in my hands. He set me down and rested his hand on my cheek until we eventually pulled back. "Dumbledor said we could have the wedding here, your mother wanted something huge but your father said you wouldn't even say yes," "well my father was wrong, but at least you got their permission," I smiled. After that breakfast was rather busy, people were getting up and congratulating us. Some would make provocative remark at Tom, not realizing it was a bit late for that. Some girls though went so far as to glare at me. I ignored their stares and decided to use Tom as a leg rest I often did on the weekends that they let us chill. "So on a scale one to ten, how happy are you?" "Happy is an understatement, and there aren't enough numbers to tell how happy i am. And what about you?" I asked him. "Happy is a minor emotion to what I'm feeling right now, I can't even begin to explain what I'm feeling," I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder since I was tiny. "I love you," I said softly, ignition the Stares of my peers. "I love you more," he smiled down at me then looked to my hand and twisted the ring ever so slightly so it was turning around my finger. "You're amazing, so what do you think about Dumbledor's offer?" "I think it's sweet, and all our friends would be there. My parents obviously, but I think it'd be great. We could have it outside by the Black Lake so the mermaids could witness it as well," "the mermaids?" "They're not so bad, just cause they're a bit scary looking and territorial doesn't mean they aren't nice." I reasoned ,"the Black Lake it is," he laughed. Eventually the students were all released and I went straight back to the secret room to take a shower. I stepped into the warm water and let it soak my hair before feeling someone running my shower gels on my skin. "Mind if I join you?" He asked softly in my ear. I shook my head and contoured washing my hair before showing it to rinse in the hot water as I turned to Tom and started to wash his broad chest and toned stomach with his body wash. "You know, you're not helping any," he grumbled. "Then why join me unless you had something planned," I retorted, getting on my toes to kiss and nibble his jaw and Adams apple. "Well the plan was to torture you but it seems to have backfired," "poor Tom," I cooed teasingly just before I was knocked against the wall with my chest against it. "Now you can't go teasing me darling," he warned and groped me making me bite my lip. "I'm sorry love," "that's what I thought," he chuckled darkly. I bit my lip as I felt his large member tapping my thigh as it twitched. "You know you're rather dominating when you want to be," "I'm always dominating dear, you act as if you don't like it," he said locking my earlobe. He didn't realized what I was doing till I had his dick in my hand. I was surprised by how thick it was, I could just barely touch my thumb to my middle finger as i closed my hand around him and started jerking him off, recurving a deep groan from him. "Baby, you know that's not how this works," he said before slipping three fingers into me making me yelp with pain before moaning as he fingered me. I bit my lip and rested my head on the wall as i was fully pressed against it. He out his hand on my neck just under my jaw and pulled my head back so I was looking up at him. "So beautiful, let me hear you princess," he purred in my ear. I gave in and continued pleasing him, his noises mixing with my own. I felt the knot in my stomach release and nearly screamed but instead planned my lips on Tom's throat earning a throaty growl as my other hand came up and played with the hairs at the nape of his neck. "You're in so much trouble," he growled softly as fingers left me and went to my breasts after he licked then clean. "So smart," he pressed his lips to my jaw ,"so sweet," my throat ,"so strong," a nibble at my throat ,"so sexy," a bite to my neck. "My queen," he went back to my lips as turned me around so I was facing him. He turned off the water and picked me up before stepping out and resting me on the sink counter then entering me as pain spread through me. Yet again he started off slow to get me use to his size. But then i noticed he didn't get any faster as he pulled back so only the to was in, then slowly filling me till I couldn't take any more of him. I was breathing heavily as he took me agonizingly slowly and played with my clit. I used his name, willing to go faster. "I'll give you what you want, but you're still being punished. I'm going to take you, hard and fast, but you're not allowed to cum till I say," my eyes widened and I opened my mouth to protest but a ragged moan escaped as he plunged into me hitting my g-Spot. I lost the ability to breath as he thrusted into me without mercy and played with clit. I kept my face in his chest as I panted and moaned at the pleasure that surged through my veins like lightening. He took me hard for several minutes hitting my cervix repeatedly, pushing past my g-Spot, wrenching agonized yet pleasure filled gasps from my lips. I felt lines start to blur in my head as he gave it to me for nearly twenty minutes before he came in me ,"Tom, please," I begged as tears pricked my eyes at the pleasure. "Alright love," I felt him kiss me as a muffled scream escaped as I came. I rested my head on his chest as I panted. "Hm, maybe I kept you waiting a bit too long," he said as pulled out of me.
_Tom_
Her body was relaxed and her skin was fire to the touch, beads of sweat and water missing and running down her body. I grabbed my under shorts and put them on before lifting her up and taking her into the room as she was falling asleep. Yep definitely too long. I set her down and pulled the sheet over her and with that she was asleep. I went back and took another shower before getting dressed in jeans a a black shirt before leaving to talk to Albus.
_3hrs/Albus_
"I'm proud of you Tom, and I'm glad you've found happiness." "Albus, when you took me in.. why? You could've left me," "yes, but I saw potential in you Tom. And over the years, despite the darkness in you, I grew to love you as a son. I tried to save you from that darkness and at first it didn't work, but-" "but then I met Eve," "yes, and she too was like a child to me. She helped you find a light, a peace, a happiness that I didn't think you'd be able to find in your time. And instead you found it in this time, and in her helping you, you saved her life and gave her a new one.