Secrets Revealed

AN-there's gonna be a three month time skip, Evangeline now has more control over her abilities and will look slightly different, Tom is still possessive.
_____Tom's pov_
"She's at work right now, but she'll be back shortly," her parents said as I walked in with Nova and her boyfriend Charles. I finally had a day off of my job which despite having to walk home past all those muggles, it wasn't too bad. We sat down quietly and had some tea while watching the television, I stayed by myself reading a new book on charms. It was quite interesting, though I already knew most of them. I'd seen Lucius and he looked at me as if he had no memory of me, it made me glad though. His whole family is a bunch of kiss ups, there's no bravery in single hair on their miserable bodies. I zoned out reading of a new charm when there was a very obnoxious sound. I looked up and saw it was a weather warning. It had been raining for some time now but I hadn't expected it to get this bad. 'We advise you to stay indoors, if you are hearing this and you are milling about get indoors immediately' I got up and went to get my coat ,"I'm gonna go get Eve, I'll be back," I said before leaving. I went down to where I knew she worked and saw her standing under a lamp post talking to someone. I growled a bit when I realized that it was a male and waited on the other side of the bridge. She left him and as she went past me I grabbed her and pulled her into me. "I've been looking for you for the last fifteen minutes, and I find you with some guy? And then you hug him?!" I snapped. She was mine and mine alone, no one else's. "Tom it was just my-" "what your side piece? You shouldn't be hugging anyone but me,your parents,Nova or one of your female friends, now who was that guy?" I demanded. "That was my daughter's doctor you pain in the ass! Merlin Tom, what is wrong with you?!" She exclaimed. "Why are you hugging him though?!" "Because he came all the way out here in this rain to let me know that she was improving and could wake up any day now!" She informed angrily. I felt immediate guilt about yelling at her without figuring anything out first. I scratched the back of my neck ,not being any good at apologising. She sighed and put her hand on my face and made me look at her ,"Tom I know we don't see each other very often anymore but I would never cheat on you,ever," she said softly. I was still upset at the idea of my girlfriend being touched by another man but knew she was telling the truth. "I'm..sorry," I forced the words out. "It's alright," she said carefully. I grabbed her hand and saw that the rain was getting worse. "We'll walk, I know how you feel about apparating." I said as she rested her head on my shoulder while we walked. She simply nodded and we continues going to her house. "What do you think they called us for?" I asked after a while even though I already knew. We wanted to surprise Ivana though because we knew how much she loved school ,"I don't know," she furrowed her brows while I hid a smile. "Well we're almost there so we can find out," I said dully. She nodded and we walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.
_Evangeline_
We walked in and put our coats up before going into the living room where my parents and Nova as well ,as a mysterious male I'd never seen before, were sitting and watching television silently. "Who died?" I frowned at the damp atmosphere. Usually they were all chatting obnoxiously about random things that went on at work. "Oh nothing Hun, we were just worried is all," "It's just a little rain," I shrugged. "Well, who wants to tell he-" "Hogwarts is reopening in three days!" Nova practically screamed with a bright smile. I felt my face glow as I turned and hugged Tom before seeing the smirk ,"you knew this whole time didn't you?!" I yelled punching him in the shoulder before wincing as my prior instincts gnawed at the back of my head.
_Tom_
I saw the slight dim in her eyes and slipped into her head 'Hey, everything's over now. He can't hurt you' I reminded. She took a deep breath and nodded. She'd gotten better but not by much, so I still worried. "Go ahead and get all your stuff ready since the train leaves tomorro-" "everything's already ready," she smiled. She'd been waiting to go back to Hogwarts as much as I had. Neither of us had unpacked, we knew it'd reopen. "Ok then! How about some tea?" Her mother asked. Her father however noticed the look in his daughter's eyes as she stared out the window. "Eve,sweetheart. How about you help me," he said with a sad look on his face. She cringed and nodded before going with him.
I used an advanced hearing charm to listen. "Sweetheart, have you been taking your medication that the ministry gave you?" "I don't like them.. they make me sleep.." she said softly. "I know and I'm sorry sweetie but you've gotta start taking them, I know it's hard to sleep without Tom around but-" "I don't want to.. I'll see him there," she said with a shaky breath. She was afraid ,"I'm sorry but there's no help to control your dreams. If I knew a way then I would but this is for your own good, you're relapsing. You were just scared of Tom for Merlin's sake, I may not like him that much but he wants to help you and he saved you. Please, do you want to do this to him? He cares about you, he doesn't deserve this-" "don't you think I know that? I keep on trying but I just can't take those Merlin forsaken pills! I take them and feel like I'm burning, there's something wrong with those pills dad!" I thought hard about what poisons do that. She'd never called him 'Dad' so there was obviously something wrong. She was genuinely terrified, enough to verbalize it as well. I decided this was enough and went to the kitchen and saw her holding the pills as they discussed it. "Melissa is wondering if the tea is ready," I lied. "Oh yes, thank you Tom," I bristled a bit at the mention of my name. He grabbed the kettle and gave her a look as she fumed before walking out. "Let me see those," I said holding my hand out. She hesitated then set the bottle in my hand. It looked like a typical muggles pill bottle but it was clearly wizarding origin. "I'm gonna take these to the school, and I'm gonna have them tested by Snape and then I'm gonna have them tested by Dumbledor himself. Something is definitely wrong with these pills," I agreed. "O-okay," she nodded slightly. "Were you really afraid of me?" I said, already knowing the answer. "I'm sorry Tom but i-" "it's fine, you can't help it. I just had to know, although I just want you to know that I would never hurt you intentionally, you know that right?" Anyone else, I don't care. I'll hurt anyone that vexes me. "I know.." she said softly. I nodded and pulled her into my chest ,"it's not your fault, let's just go enjoy some tea. Then we can go to bed if you want," I said carefully. She nodded and I brought her out into the main room. I sat down with her in my side while everyone else chatted about something stupid. We'd always been the silent ones of society, outcasts of sorts. Therefore we never really saw a need for joining conversations that we didn't give a damn about the topic. It reached 10 o'clock and the storm hadn't let up so Nova and Charles had stayed downstairs in the sitting room whilst Ivana and myself went upstairs along with her parents before splitting off. We went to her room and she sat down. Her depressed mood had disappeared a few hours ago and was replaced with a very happy one. I laid down next to her with my hair head touching the wall and laid back with her head on my stomach. "I can't wait to see everyone, hopefully the drama has gone down some," she said in reference to the paralyzed students. I nodded stiffly and continued playing with her hair, hoping that everything could only get better from here.